BIRTHDAY SURPRISE..

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

(As promised here's the next part)
_______________________________________________

After the break they did few auditions and now it was the last audition for the day...

Teja:chaloji who is next..

The person the came... It was a boy...

Teja: so you are a doctor...

Boy:yes mam...

Karan:can you spell your name..

Boy:yes.. it is kiarav...

RV:ohh okay.... So kiarav what made you land here... And that to after MBBS..

Kai:sir i never wanted to do MBBS.... I always wanted to be an actor... But being my family of doctors... They never allowed me to follow my dream... So I did it forcefully done...

Prince:toh tumne practice ki hai yaa fir... Aise hi...

Kai:nhi sir practice nhi ki... Because agar ki hoti toh pata nhi kya ho jata... Because mene exam kaise pass kiya hai sirf mujhe pata hai... Now i don't even remember a word what I had given in exam...

Rohit:toh tumhe ab kaise aane Mila..

Kai:sir ghar walo ko pata hi nhi hai mein yaha aaya hu... Aur maybe unhe pata bhi nhi chalega... Because before coming up here i broke all the ties from them...

Karan:and why so..

Kai:sir it's just they were not letting me live my life the way I want... They were controling me... You won't believe I am being controlled by what my relatives says... So yeah... I started to feel safocated there...

Teja:okay... So coming to your physical fitness... What all you can do if you have 10 minutes...

Kai:mam i can do 50 sets of push ups along with a set of scots...

Karan:chalo ji shuru ho jaao...

______

And now the auditions are done for today.... They wrapped up around 4 in the morning...

Tejran were about to leave... When RV stopped them...

RV:guys... Rukk jaao do min... Itni bhi kya jaldi hai...

Prince:arre nayi nayi shaadi hui hai... Pheli baar Chandigarh aaye hai... Mausam romantic hai.....

He was cut by Karan ..

Karan:bass bass mere bhai... Bass kar... Paaji aapne kyu rukaya...

RV: production team ne tumhare liye surprise plan Kiya hai... They have brought cake for your birthday...

Karan:ohh.. so sweet of them...

Teja:konsa flavour hai?

Prince:bhabhi aap tension mat lo apka favourite flavour hi mangaya hai...

Teja:yes good devar sahab...

Karan:lo ji cake mera hai aur flavour iske pasand kaa wahh... Ye sahi hai...

RV:chal chal... Ab cut toh kar cake...

They did a small cake cutting ceremony and then a small party with other crew members... And with this they went to their hotel... Where they were staying....

As soon as they enter...

Teja handed him a card...

Karan:what is this..

Teja:open up..

Hello my little,

So I know I am a bit late for your birthday presents but there you go... You have 10 gifts of each day... 11th one you already know....

I hope you will like them...

Karan then folded the letter and took Teja in a hug...

Karan:thank you my sweetie...

Teja:chalo it's time for your gifts...

Teja handed him the first gift...

It was a backpack from LV...

Karan:i wanted this back pack... How did you get this...

Teja:i have my sources...

Teja:now the second one...

And then she gifted him all the gifts... Now it was the last one..

Teja:okay so this is the last one... I don't know how will you react to this...

Karan:aisa kya hai isme..

Teja:just open up and see...

Karan open a bit of present and looked at it... He kept the gift on the bed and said...

Karan:no i can't take this... See phele Wale i can understand not this...

Teja:but i got it for you... Please...

Karan:but teju it's very expensive....

Teja:there's nothing more expensive then our love sunny... Atleast open it and see...

Karan opened the whole present with teary eye and caress it with trembling hands...

Karan:laddo this...

Teja:Karan look...

She said getting on her knees to get his level...

Teja: i know you always wanted to buy a home with me... Wherever in the world... I have not brought this home... It was only the brokerage amount... We will go and see the house first then will decide if we want it or not... And about money and stuff we can talk later on right... See my love... I have chosen all the gift with my heart... I don't even know if you like them or not I just wanted to make you day special... I just couldn't give this on your birthday because half of them that's why I didn't gave them... You won't believe Omi and i have roamed the whole city to search gifts for you... I hope you like them... I love you my love...

Karan:i love you too... I couldn't thank enough my stars that i have you in my life... Thank you so much for making my birthday so special i love you so much... Itnu se dimaag mein itna kuch chalta hai ye mujhe aaj pata chala... Thank you so much for coming in my life my laddo...

Teja:i love you sunny...

Karan:i love you too...

Karan stands up and made her stand too and took her on the lap...

Teja:sunnyyyyyyyyy......

Karan:bolooo....

Teja:meinu neend aa rhi hai...

Karan:chal fir so jaate hai uske baad afternoon se wapis shoot chalu honayegi...

Teja:haa... Mujhe hoddy chahiye...

Karan:haa toh laai toh hai tune itni saari lele...

Teja:nhi mujhe tumhari wali chahiye...

Karan:haa vo toh mujhe pata hi tha.. chal lele jo chahiye mein change karke aata hu...

And then they both changed into comfy clothes and slept because they were too tired to do anything...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Guys need your suggestions...

I want to know ki aaplogo ko auditions brife mein chahiye ki aise hi upar upar se chahiye... Do let me know...

Target...
Votes:265+
Comments:65+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️