SPAIN KI THAND..!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

It's been two weeks since they got their break... Now it was time for them to leave for Spain... Today they had their flight for Spain... This time Teja was not the one who was packing the luggage but it was Karan...

Teja:sunny tumne sab rakha na..

Karan:haa tune ye question 100 baar puch liya hai...

Teja:pakka..?

Karan:haa babah...

Teja:toh ye jacket aur hoddie bahar kyu hai... Rakhi kyu nhi abhi tak...

Karan scratches his nape and made a cute face...

Teja:looks like i need to check the luggage wheather you had kept everything or not...

Karan:no only this is remaining rest i have kept everything... Pakka...

He said like a kid...

Teja:awwle... Koi na... I will keep them you go and get freshen up...

Karan:yeah...

He was going to the restroom but again came back... And back hugged her... Teja was surprised by his sudden back hug...

Teja:sunny kya hua baby...

She said while caressing his face still being in a hug...

Karan: nothing i just love this feeling...

She got confused and look at him...

Karan:the feeling of getting newly married... You know tune Greece ke time pe bhi aise hi Kiya tha... This feeling so good... You giving me lecture as wife and me being a husband and not doing my work properly...

His words and sentences were not proper but the feeling he wanted to convey was properly conveyed to Teja... Teja didn't know what to say...

Teja:i love you my little...

Karan:i love you too my panda...

They both hugged each other for sometime and Karan went to get ready while Teja packed the remaining stuff after that she went out to help KM with the breakfast...

Teja:good morning mamma...

KM:good morning beta... So all ready for the trip...

Teja:yes... Packing is done... Sunny has gone to take some bath...

KM:nice... Chalo I have made you both a breakfast.... Have that then leave ....

Teja:yes how can I not have breakfast...

KD: wahi toh teji and food is eternal love right...

Teja: of course papa...

Arj:good morning mami...

Teja:good morning....

Bhrt:so all set for the vacation....

Karan:hum vacation par nhi kaam par jaa rhe hai...

Pihu:mamu mujhe States wapis nhi jaana, aap mujhe yahi par rakho na please...

She showed her puppy eyes... As pihu and yashvi were also leaving today for states...

Karan:I would love to... But you have your school and studies there na... Aap fata fat se aapni iss saal ki study khatam karo and then next year toh aapko yahi par rehna hai...

Teja:yes baby aur iss baar toh dadi dadu bhi jaa rhe hai aapke sath...

Pihu:sachi...

Her eyes shine hearing that her grand parents are also joining her to states....

Teja:yes...

_____________

They both have reached in Spain... And the cold weather is not at all supporting them... The temperature was about 3℃ in Spain...

Teja:fuck... Sunny yaha toh bohot thand hai...

Karan:haa... Wear your over coat and your scaf I have kept them in the handbag....

Teja:and you to wear you topi...

They both wear some warm clothes... And exited only to find everyone had already came out of airport and we're shivering from the cold...

Karan:oye sab kaap rhe hai... Laddo tere pass ear muff extra haina... Vo de de ....

Teja:haa wait...

She gave the extra ear muff to prince and RV...

RV:you are the Savior teji... Thank you...

Teja:teji... Sab Rodies wale aise naam hi rakhte hai kya ajeeb...

Prince:we can't do anything... And we are not changing the name too...

Karan:yeah... Don't expect that we will give you your  sophisticated names...

Teja:okay not complaining... I love the names though... Let's go... The cold is freezing us...

RV:finally kisi ne bola ... Chalo the car is ready...

They all went to the hotel ... Checked inn and went to get some rest...

It was the next day...

The shoot of Rodies was going to start from today...

To be continued...

____________________________________
Spoilers...

Karan:ye toh bass phela task hai dekhte jaao aage aage hota hai kya..

Teja:don't you think that ... I am the one who will win the next part of this task...

Karan:let's see...

_______________________________________

Don't worry one more part id going to come today itself... And so by 2 in the afternoon...

Yeah.. not keeping the target in this one because this is just the filler of taking so much gap in between...

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️