GREECE {7}

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Day 5 in Greece...

Morning,

This time Teja woke up early and saw Karan sleeping over her... Hugging her tightly... Giving her his warmth... Teja smiled at him and ruffle his hairs... Making Karan groan in sleep...

Teja didn't know why but she felt butterflies in her stomach whenever he groan in sleep... She quickly composted herself and tried to move... This time Karan also woke up...

Karan:kya hai yaar... Sota hua acha nhi lagta mein...(irritated)

Teja:sote hue toh bohot cute lagte ho... But look at yourself you are sleeping over me...

She said smiling and pointed over their position... Karan quickly got up and Teja also sat up...

Karan:jyada bhari tha kya... Kahi lagi toh nhi na...(concerned)

Teja shook her head... And kissed him on his cheeks...

Teja:kal raat ko mujhe pata hai tum late hue... Phele jiju se baat ki... Mujhe inform Kiya... Then again you were up till I don't know... So you sleep... I will order the breakfast... And yes can we again go to Santorini...

Karan smiled... And hugged her...

Karan: ofcourse we go my sweetheart...

Teja smiled and jumped out of the bed... Karan chuckles at her... Till yesterday she was not able to even speak and now... She is jumping and dancing...

Teja:you sleep... Mein order karke... I will go and get freshen up.... And then when the food will arrive i will wake you up...

Karan shook his head and opened his arms indicating Teja to come near him...

As soon as she came... Karan wrapped his arms around her and made her sit on his lap...

Karan:tu thik hai...

Teja looked at him in confusion...

Teja:mujhe kya hoga...

Karan shook his head again and kissed her cheeks... Practically smooching her cheeks... And Teja laughed her heart out...

Seeing her getting back to normal... Karan did the touchwood thing...

Suddenly Teja stopped laughing and looked at him with serious expression...

Teja:sunny...

Teja said cupping his face and caressing his cheeks with her fingers...

Teja:thank you so much for- (Karan was about to say something when Teja stopped and shook her head) everything... I feel so lucky to have you around me... You knew that after hearing aai's health issue I would have been broken but you stood by my side... You took an initiative and send the reports to jiju to cross check it... Thank you for everything... Pata nhi agar tum nhi hote toh mera kya hota... You from yesterday I have fallen for you more... The way you take care of our family... I love you... I know mein kabhi kabhi bacchi bann jaati hu... But trust me agar kabhi wapis aisi situation aai waise aani toh nhi chahiye... But yes.. you never know what is coming to your way... But i promise to be more mature and not to cry... Once again thank you so much...