BAD MOOD...

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Next morning...

Teja was sleeping on Karan's body hugging him tightly...Karan woke up by the feeling of someone on his body...he opened his eyes and saw teju sleeping peacefully on his chest..

he opened his eyes and saw teju sleeping peacefully on his chest

He held her as she tried getting up from his body...she opened her eyes and saw Karan staring at her...she lightly blushed...Karan smirked...

Karan:mene toh kuch kiya bhi nhi toh bhi blush...wahh...

Teja:don't stare at me...

Karan:why...

Teja:it make me feel something...

Karan:laddoo it is high you should feel...after all babies bhi toh karne...(smirking and winked)

Teja's blush was now going deep...to control to it she bite her cheeks...

Karan:oye aisa mat kar...

Teja frowned...not understanding...

Teja:kya...(confused)

Karan:tere cheeks sirf mein hi bite karunga tu bhi nhi kar sakti...

Teja blushed...

Teja:aaj subha subha kya kiya hai jo itne besharami wali baate nikal rhi hai muhh se...

Karan:jyada kuch nhi sirf apni wife ka chehra dekh liya subha subha itne din baad...

Teja:haa...i missed you so much in these 17 days...

Karan:even i missed you...

Teja tried getting up...but then Karan hissed in pain...as he was holding her from her waist...she tried getting up his injured hand got a movement so it hurted him...

Teja insteadly looked at him...after she looked at his hand...

Teja:haat mein kya hua...itni chot kaise lagi sunny...aur tumne bataya kyu nhi...

Karan:arre kuch nhi hua hai...shoot karte wakt todhi si lagg gyi...

Teja:ye todhi si hai sunny...dekhi kitni jyada laggi hai tumhe...(cracking voice)

Karan:arre kuch nhi hota hai laddo chodna..

He removed his hand from her hand started to get up from the bed...but Teja held his hand and glare at him...

Not knowing what to say next...he told her truth...

She gasped as she listens the whole thing...and check his face and body...seeing whether he got hurt anywhere else...

Karan:i am fine laddo kuch nhi hua hai mujhe...chota sa incident tha...

Teja:ye chota sa incident nhi tha...sunny...aur aane ke baad you didn't even bothered to tell me...(tears getting down her eyes)