GREECE {3}

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...
_______________________________________________

Day 2 in Greece..!

Morning,

Teja woke up with showers of kisses by her beloved husband.... She giggles making Karan place his lips on hers... Teja also reponed the kiss with equal intensity which Karan was using... They both were fighting for dominance.... Teja's hands on their own went in karan's hairs pulling him more closer to her... Now Karan was on the top of Teja...

Karan's hand went inside the top of her night dress... Moving his up and down on her bare back.... Throwing a chills through her body... Teja moaned in his mouth... Taking this opportunity Karan entered inside Teja's mouth... Karan's other hand was on teju's cheeks caressing it with thumb...

Feeling the less of oxygen they both broke the kiss... Not stopping Karan removed his hand from her shirt and starts to unbutton the shirt... Just then Teja stopped him... He looked at her with a frown....

Karan: what...(clearly irritated)

Teja smiles and gave a quick peak on his cheek...

Teja:sunny we can't do it now... We have to leave for Acropolis also....

Karan:can we just stay in the room for today and you we can warm up the bed also...(winking at her and again leaned to her)

But Teja backoff....

Teja:no we , won't we will go to Acropolis then Nafplio in the evening for a amezing sun set in the middle of the sea....

Karan:you are such a mood spoiler...

Teja:aee i am not.... Aur jyada mat bolo samjhe.... Warna Aaj uss couch pe Sona padega....

Karan: no no no.... We will go na... We will go everywhere you want but i will not sleep on the couch.... That to on my honeymoon.... Never....

Teja smiled and went to freshen up...

Teja came out wearing this and saw Karan was already ready with the outfit