SPECIAL BIRTHDAY..!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading..

_______________________________________________

It was around 11 when everyone leaves for the venue... Teja had already reached the venue and was looking the decor...

She was also recording a vlog for her channel...

She told the manager to fix the light as she wants the light as she wants the light to dim because she planned to have their time in candle's light.....

Later on her family along with pratik, yashvi and pihu came to the venue...

Pihu:hello bua...

Teja:hi my chotu... Kaisa hai pura din meri yaad nhi aai na..

Pihu:arre nhi... Mamma ne yaha bhi books laaya hai mera isliye homework kar rhi thi...

Teja:kyu yashvi meri bacchi ko todha toh rest do...

Yash:nhi bhabhi ye yaha se jaati hai toh bilkul bhi padhne ke mood mein nhi hoti isliye mein yaha hi books leke aagai..

Just then Teja got a call from Karan...

Teja:yes sunny...

Karan:baby hum pahunch rhe hai... But tune paps ko bhi bulaya Kya?

Teja:nhi...

She went out and saw the paps were waiting...

Teja smiled at them and then answers him..

Karan:chalo hum aagye...

Teja:haa i am coming outside...

Teja to other members...

Teja:aaplog bhethiye... Mein baki sab ko leke aati hu...

She went outside to see weather they have came or not... As she enters the car of Karan also came... She went there and met everyone...

Pap:ek family photo...

They gave photos to paps...

Their outfit..

And they both entered

As soon as they entered...

There were party popper popped and everyone in unison said happy birthday to Karan...

Karan:thank you so much...

Teja:happy birthday sunnyyyyy.... My little I wish your each and every dream come true...

Karan:thank you laddo..

They hugged eachother... Then Karan was asked to cut the cake... He took Teja on his lap while cutting the cake... First he fed her then everyone else...