LAST MORNING BEFORE BB

Hello everyone!
I am back with the new part..As promised..
So let's start with the new part..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Next morning,

It was a beautiful morning..a good sunny morning we can see a couple sleeping peacefully without any worries on their face through the window through which sunlight was peeping in the room...

Yes it was our TejRan...

Teja's sleep broke because of the alarm..she woke up and freshen up..put a cup of water in the oven to heaten it up...in the mean time she thought to wake sunny also up because it was already 9.00 in the morning and their call time was 12 at the sets of bigg boss...

Teja:Sunny wake up or else we will get late....please na sunny wake up..

But karan had his plan he took teja also in the blanket..and again slept making teja also sleep bit they were disturbed the sound coming from the kitchen and it clicked teja...and ran to kitchen leaving a shock karan behind...

Karan also woke up... Freshen up and went to kitchen to make chai but the sight he got was none less then a dream..teja working in kitchen in messy bun...but karan took off the clucher and throwed it somewhere in the kitchen and back hugged teja...

Teja:arre what you did it was a one i bought it yesterday itself only and you throwed it...

Karan: when i told you to never make your hair in a bun or pony then why you did that...hmm answer me now...

Teja:arre vo...vo..vo

Karan:vo vo kya kar rhi hai...bol dena tujhe acha lagta hai jab mein tere ballo se clucher nikalta hu toh tujhe bhi acha lagta hai....

Teja:acha acha...now enough of your talk now make tea i am hungry we have to eat and then get ready and had to leave by 10.30

Karan:Haa haa meri maa jaa rha hu tab tak tu ja aur naha ke aaja...

Teja:okk

Karan:i won't mind helping you? (With a wink)

Teja:shut up and make the tea....

Karan:okay! Mam any more order..

Teja:no for now it is enough...

After sometime karan came in the bedroom with tea and breakfast for both of them but was standing on the door only...before teja could notice karan ....he kept the tray on the side table and hugged her from behind...

Karan:Aaj jaane ka irada hai ki nhi??

Teja was shocked at first but was relieved seeing karan

Teja:esa koi karta hai kya..

Karan:ab mein kya karu tu dikh hi rhi hai vute ki control nhi hua...

Teja outfit:

Teja blushed on the comment and told

Teja: thank you compliment ke liye par ab jao aur ready ho jao it already 9.45

Karan:haa baba jaa rha hu tu nasta kar...

Teja:ok... Arre par yaha toh do cups hai tune abhi tak chai nhi pee...

Karan:tune pee nhi na toh mene bhi nhi pee simple...

Teja:toh phele nasta kar phir jaana ready hone

Karan:okk...

After doing breakfast karan went to get ready and teja went do some last minute packing...

After sometime karan came out of the room looking like a greek god...

Karan outfit:

Teja was mesmerized seeing karan like this

Teja was mesmerized seeing karan like this...though it was not the first time but...his charm always bring butterflies in teja's body...

Teja:sunny are you sure you wanna go like this??

Karan:kyu isme koi burai hai kya?

Teja:nhi mera matlab tu kinta acha dikhe ga aur mein fuddu si...

It was the first time THE KARAN KUNDRRA was felt speechless...

Karan:oye meri sweetie...itna self conscious...

Teja:haa toh kya tu itna hot dikh rha hai..

Karan:well thank you for the compliment beautiful lady...

Teja: your welcome my handsome man..

Karan:oh ho aaj bada pyaar aa rha hai...

Teja:ab aa rha hai toh mein kya karu...(making an innocent face)

Aur yaha humara punjabi munda phighal gya

Karan:aisa mat kar varna jaa nhi paayege....

Teja:ye baat bhi sahi par jaana toh padega...tou chalte hai warna late hojayege..

Karan:haa let's goo...omi parvez kaha hai??

Omi:bhai vo niche hi hai gaadi nikal rha hai..

Karan:ohh acha thik hai chal teja chalte hai...

Teja:hmm chalo..

Karan actioned something to omi and omi understood and went down to check some arrangement...

As soon as omi left the house karan hugged teja very tightly and said...

Karan:ladoo don't worry kuch nhi hoga..hmm

Teja:this is what i needed the most your tightest hug...

Karan:mujhe toh pata tha...

Teja:thank you mera support system banne ke liye...

Karan:your welcome..

Karan:ab chale..warna late hojayege...

Teja:haa chalo...

They went to set together...and started getting ready their respective vanity...

Not before meeting infinity...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope you are loving my story..and do say what you want to read in upcoming parts...

Bye everyone!!

This is me signing off!!