RESPECT MEN'S TOO..!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

(Disclaimer: i have not wrote this to hurt anyone's feelings also phele se hi sorry for the language as i cant tolerate anyone saying anything to tejran!!.. if yes then sorry)

Also inline comments are most welcomed...!

_______________________________________________

Teja:didn't i told you to keep your mouth shut...

Neela:don't talk to me like this... I wont tolerate this...

Teja:don't you think tum jyada bol rhi hu...

Neela:no... I just awaring you..

Teja:you don't need to... I am not a baby... And also he is my husband and i know him in and out...

Neela:think you forgot that your so called husband had cheated on her ex and now cheating at you...

Teja again slapped her... And this time very hard... It's that hard that she stambled back... Neela kept her hand on her cheeks and looked at her in range...

Teja:don't you dare to look at him like that... I warned you not to go on my husband and my personal life... Let's talk about men... Okay let's talk about my husband... Do you have proof that he is the curprit... He had cheat on her... It can be other side to... And it is other the side... My husband kept quite because he didn't wanted to ruin a girl's image... What did you say that he cheated on her... On miss Neela.. i should correct you... It's Anusha who cheated on him with another man... It Karan who found her in his house making out...

Neela:ohh aap jhut bologe aur mein Maan lungi... Aakhir kyu aapke so called husband... (Teja cut her in between)

Teja:respect him... He is elder to you not only in age but also in his work... So you better respect him... And kya bola tumne ki kyu chup tha... Arre pagal hai kya jab mein bol rhi thi tab kaan kya band tha... And why even i am clearing this to you again... We were on men right...

Neela:so what aapke husband ne bhi wahi Kiya jo uss ladki ke boyfriend ne kiya tha...

Teja:Karan i swear to you ye aaj Zinda nhi jaayegi..

Karan:toh chod dena... Mat kar Teri tabiyat waise bhi kharab hai...

Karan was interpreted by neela...

Neela:pakka apne hi kuch diya hoga...

RV:bass bohot hua kabse Teri batmizi jhel rhe hai iska matlab ye nhi ki tu kuch bhi bolegi aur hum sunne ge... Mein abhi bohot respect se baat kar rha hu abhi...

Neela:toh kya...

Teja:arre chodo RV ye ladki nhi sunnegi... This toxic feminist people..

Neela:don't you dare to go on my career...

Teja:ab aai na line pe... Jab tum mere husband ke career pe uske character par bol rhi thi tab... Tab kya hogya tha aapko feminist ji... Tumhe entry kaise mili hogi mein toh yahi soch rhi hu... Kyuki Jo aurat ek jhooti ladki ke trap mein fass ke ek maasum se ladke ko itna maarti hai ki vo apni Muth ko chu ke aata hai toh kya hi expections hogi...

Neela:i am talking to you respectfully i need that in return too...

Teja: respect my foot jo mere Karan ki respect nhi kar sakti uss mein respect bhi nhi de sakti... Tum feminist logo ki soch hi aisi hoti ki harr jagah se ladke galat... Arre raat mein agar ek ladka bahar hai aur ladki uske saamne se jaa rhi hai toh iska matlab ye nhi ki vo rape hi karega uska... Vo usko safely Ghar pe bhi chod sakta hai... Tum log ye sochte ho ki sirf ladke hi galat hai... Agar ek ladka apni wife ko bol rha hai ki chote kapde mat pehno toh iska matlab ye nhi hai ki vo aap ke kapde decide kar rha hai... Vo aap ke liye hi bol rha hai... Bahar thand hai aapko hi thand lagi... Madam get this thing straight to your mind that Not all men are same and Not all Women are innocent... Keep this fucking thing in your mind warna laage jaake bohot chappal padenge aapko... Aur ek aur baar... If men is respecting women then in return Men should also be respected... Abhi toh tu sirf mere muhh se sunn rhi hai agar ainda mujhe pata chala ki tu kisi bhi... I repeat kisi bhi ladke ke baare mein kuch bhi bol rhi hai yaa fir kuch bhi unke sath kar rhi hai i swear to Karan i would not leave... I will make sure to make your life hell... Aur abhi yaha se tu ghar nhi sidha police station jaayegi... Omi i hope you understood...

Omi:yes bhabhi police aa hi rhi hai..

Teja:good... Do remember what i said to you now get out... Don't show your fucking face to me or anyone else present in this room...

As soon as she finishes her talk... The whole room went on silent mode... After few minutes of silence suddenly Rohit sir started to clap then Karan then everyone else in the room present...

Karan came forward and took her in a hug... Must a tight hug... Teja to hug him back...

Karan:thank you so much for saying for me...

Teja:agar mein nhi bolungi toh kon bolega... Mein teri liye hi toh hu my baby...

Teja kissed his forehead and Karan too kissed her forehead... They both joined their foreheads... They were interpreted by RV...

RV:i must say uncle aunty bohot achi up bringing di hai teju ko... I am so happy that you took a charge and stood against all the odds that have been thrown on men's mercilessly...

Prince: seriously teju thank you so much for saying this on behalf of all the men's...

Rohit:really you made me a proud teacher today teju...

Teja:thank you so much sabko... But aaplog thank you Mat bolo... This matter needs to understand it's depth...

Everyone once again clapped and time really very loudly...

Karan:i am very much proud that you are mine... I love you so much my laddo...

And then Neela was arrested...

It was a small break when the director came to teju...

Doc:teju can we put this on telecast... I will make sure ki Karan wali baat nhi aayegi but Aaj jo tumne bola everyone in this country and across the world needs to know..

Teja:yes sir you can but please make sure ki Karan ka past naa aye...

Dic:i will... Thank you...

With this he went...

Karan removed his blazer and made teju wear it...

Teja:ahh i am not wearing this...

Karan:you told me that you will wear this... Musam thanda ho rha hai and AC bhi chal rha hai...

Teja:par...

Karan:agar tu chup chap ye pehnegi toh raat mein i will order pizza for you...

Teja's eyes shine hearing that he will order her pizza...

Teja:pakka na...

She said cutely with a pout... He nods and peck her pout... Then made her wear the blazer...

Teja:haash...

She sigh a breath of relief... As she was feeling very cold...

Karan:tujhe thand lag rhi thi na...

She nods cutely... He just shook his head on her and hit her forehead lightly...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Here is the next update... I hope i stood on your expectations... I wanted to convey this message and who is better than teju... Because in my friend circle one of my best friend had to face this problem... Not same but yeah the matter was same... I just can't tolerate when People always target men's for all the faults and never ask their side... They should know both the sides and then come to conclusions...

Also sorry if I have hurt someone's feeling...!

Target
Vote:285+
Comment:80+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️