GETTING PAPPED (INFINITY)

Hello everyone!!
I am up with another part of we are "better together"...
Hoping that you are liking my story!!
Let's start with story now!!

***********************************************

Infinity ordered there food...after their food was completed...during the whole time everyone was having a great time together..
After all the fun they had together..they started to head back to their respective houses....and thats when the whole infinity was papped together...

Reporter 1:mam sir please one photo together after so long you all are papped to together....

All this while teju was a bit nervous...and this was noticed by karan...he held her hand in assurance that nothing will happen...and teja smiled at his behavior towards her..

R2:Vidhi mam we have listened that you are going to enter bigg boss...

Vidhi:well yes you have heard that right..

Teja: what you are also going to enter the bigg boss house?

Nish:what you mean by also?you both going to enter the house...same pinch...

Pratik:means almost all of us is to enter the house except karan bhai and umar...

Karan and umar:no we are also going to enter...

Karan: means only akasa is not going to enter the house

Akasa:who told you this..?

R3:that means the whole infinity is going to enter the bigg boss..thats going to be interesting to watch...

Infinity:yes ofcource jaha hum sath mein hai waha maza toh aayega hi na

R4:yes you all are right..

After some more questions they gave a photo to all the paps...and headed back to their respective houses...

Teja is at her house..
It was midnight when someone called her..she got up and checked that the whole infinity group is on video call...

Teja:esa kya hogya ki sab sath mein call prr hai?

Karan:ladoo tu so rhi thi kya sorry tujhe disturb karne ke liye...

Teja:arre it's okay ab bolo toh call kyu kiya??

Nish:sleep was far away from our eyes that why we called each other and it turned into a group video....you were missing so i told to add you also..

Teja:oh okay!!

Karan:vaise tumlog ne hume bataya kyu nhi ki tumlog bhi bigg boss house jaane wale ho??

Teja:yes you are right sunny...tumlog ne bataya kyu nhi aur vidhi tune bhi nhi bataya...akasa tune bhi nhi bataya...

Karan:aur nhi toh kya beera tu toh mil tujhe mein batata hu rukk...aur umar tu bhi beera ke sath rhe rhe kar uske jaisa hogya.....aur pratik bhai ne toh khabar tak nhi pahochne di ki uske paas bb ka offer aaya hai....

Umar:ohoh complaint toh ese kar rhe ho jaise tum dono ne toh hume bataya tha na....

Vidhi:wahi teja tune bhi toh nhi bataya na...

Nish:beera ab mein tujhe nhi milne wala hu kyuki ab toh bb house ke ander hi milege bass 4 din aur uske baad hum sab sath mein 4 mahine ke liye....

Pratik:haa too much fun...guys ab soo jana chahiye...hume kal intro ka shoot bhi toh hai...

Teja:arre deva! Ye toh mein bhol hi gyi thi...thank you pratik yaad dilnane ke liye....good night everyone..

Everyone:bye good night...

Teja and karan's chat:

Teja
Good night sunny....my little❤️

                                                                                  karan
                                   Good night ladoo.my sweetie❤️

And they end their chat here only as it was very late in the night...

4 days just passed like air to all the infinity member...it was the night before the bigg boss premier...

Karan:..........

To be continued...

_______________________________________

Hoping that you liked the previous parts and this part too....thank you for votes you have given on the parts and really overwhelmed with the response on the previous parts...and i want to ask that how long should keep my parts??like how many pages you all want to read...please do comment and let me know....

I am going to update one on 12 noon and next part on 8.00 pm

Thank you for reading!

Bye everyone!!

This is me signing off!!