PROMOTIONS!!

Hello everyone!!
And welcome back!!
I will try to be regular from now onwards!!
Okay!

Let's start with today's update..!

=======================================

Next morning!!

Karan's phone ring which shows omi's (his manager)...he silently moved to the balcony so that teja's sleep don't get disturbed...

Karan:kya hai yaar subha subha kon call karta...

Omi:arre bhul gye kya aap logo aaj tkss (the kapil sharma show)ke set pe jaana hai promotion ke liye....

[A/N=tkss is my personal fav i wanted to see them in it together but no so in the story itself i have written)

Karan:arre haa kab hai call time?

Omi:abhi 9 baje rhe hai 11 baje ka call time hai aur shoot maybe 2 baje chalu hojayega...

Karan:thik hai aur outfits?

Omi:haa sab ready..

Karan:aur sunn laddo ke stylist ko bol ke uski dress jayad heavy na ho...

Omi smiled at the concern...

Omi:okay done bhai aur kuch?

Karan:nahi aur kuch nhi aur haa ab call mat karna..

Omi:done...

Karan went inside the room and saw that teja was no where in the room..he check in the kitchen and he found her their with his mother working in the kitchen and she is sipping her hot water...

He was just admiring the bond that teja share with his family..he was really very happy that how everyone in his family accepted her whole heartedly including his team..

KM:arre sunny beta waha kya kar rha hai aaja...

Karan:haa maa aaya...

Teja:sunny tu kaha chala gya tha mujhe chod kar..aur kis se baat kar rha tha subha subha...

Karan:omi ka call aaya tha usne kaha ki call time 11 baje ka hai toh 9.45 tak nikalte hai kyuki traffic bohot miliga..

Teja:thik hai mein ready hoke aati hu..

(For those who think ki she why she don't go home is because pra yashvi and pihu had to go back after the release )

KM:Par jana kaha tumlogo ko??

Teja:anty promotion ke liye...

KM:ahh ahh anty nhi kitni baar bola hai...

Teja:okay sorry an..mamma...

KM:better...

Karan and teja smiled and went to get fresh up and then breakfast...and left for the shoot...

At the location..

Karan:laddo chalna meri vanity mein chalte hai...

Teja:nhi mujhe tayaar hona hai...

Karan:ha toh mein kya karuga please na teja chalna...

Teja:sunny meri baat samjna please aur dekh yaha paps bhi hai... Please...

Karan:thik hai but i want a reward in exchange of that...

Teja:and what is it...

Karan: i will be the first person to see you...

Teja:done...

Both are getting ready in their respective vanity...

Teju's vanity...