RELEASE OF LOVING YOU...

Hello everyone!!
I am back with another part of the story....
Okay so before starting i want to let you know that the storyline of loving you (web) is karan and teja used to date each other but due to some miscommunication their strong bond broke and karan went to states...after a year later he again landed in mumbai and they again met each other and again fell for each other....at the end it was a happy ending...

Let's start the story!!

Happy reading everyone!!

_______________________________________

Morning of the release date..

Teja and karan are sleeping peacefully at karan's house..teja woke up and saw karan is still sleeping she decided that she woke him up after sometime...

She went to the kitchen for her cup of water..once it was heated she went to balcony with the cup and sat on the swing lost in her thoughts...of how will people react to the web and most important will they will like the web...

She was so lost in the thought that is didn't realise that karan is standing in front of her...

Karan:laddo kaha khoi hai subha subha...aur kabse bula rha hu...where are lost...

Teja:nothing sunny it is just that will people like the story line of the web will they will like us onscreen together..how will they react..

Karan: tu kuch jyada nhi soch rhi hai aaj..

Teja:i know right mein kuch jyada hi soch rhi hu...par...

Karan:par var kuch nhi ab tujhe late nhi ho rha hai costume bhi toh try karne hai...

Teja:arre hai mein toh bhul hi gyi chal chalte hai...

Karan:kaha...

Teja:tere ghar idiot...

Karan:oh haa mein bhul gya ja tu ready hoja mein niche jaata hu...

Teja:okay!

Karan:waise agar tujhe help chahiye toh mein kar sakta hu...

Teja hit him lightly on his shoulder...

Karan:haa baba jaa rha hu.. bass..

After that in the evening..

They both were ready for the event...

Karan's outfit..

Teja's outfit..