GREECE {5}

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading..

_______________________________________________

Day 4 in Greece..

Morning,

Karan woke and saw Teja clinching to him... Feeling protective around his arms... Je opened his eyes and saw that they both spen their night on the couch itself... Just when the memories of last evening flashed to him... His jaw cleched and hands turned into fist....

Teja also woke by now... And saw her husband holding her tight in his embrace and protecting her from the crule world... She smiled just when the moments of last evening flashed to her also.... Her eyes got moist and a drop fell on karan's hand....

His thoughts immediately broke and he looked towards her... He knew what she is thinking and making her understand that the person have left will be hard...

Karan wiped the tears and said...

Karan:don't start crying again... See your face it's bloated and you look like a proper laddo...

Teja smiled between her tears...

Karan kissed her forehead and said...

Karan:that guy... Vishal doesn't deserve your tears... Infact this beautiful eyes of your don't deserve to shed tears.... See they have became red...

He again kissed her.... But this time hers lips... The kiss was to make her sure that she is safe and he will not let anyone even eye on her... The kiss turned into a passionate kiss...

But before they go forward Karan broke the kiss... Teja made a irritated face and looked at him...

Teja:what now...(sounding irritated)

Karan chuckles..

Karan:we can continue this in the night let's go and roam the country... I have book a hot air balloon ride for us then will we will go and spend some time in Santorini...

Teja smiled and gave a quick peck and leaves to get ready.... He shook his head at her and removed her and his clothes for the day...

Soon they both got ready...