MONTH ANNIVERSARY..

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

He almost drove for half an hour now...still there was no sign of tejasswi...

Karan:kaha hai yaar laddoo... please phone utha le... please...i am really sorry...

He was repeatly saying this....just then he saw woman figure sitting in a cafe with head down....her face was covered with her hands....

It took no time to recognise Karan that it was tejasswi....he parked his car and reached out to her...

He softly kept his hand on her shoulder...she recognised that it was Karan...

Teja:Karan leave from here...I don't want to talk to you....

Karan:jauga par tere bina nhi chal mere sath...laddo late hogya dekh raat ke 11 baje hai ...cafe walo ko cafe band karna hai....

Teja:haa toh mein chali jaaogi...tumhare sath nhi aaogi mein....

Karan:laddo yaar please chal le i am really sorry for behaving like a jerk... Actually i am jerk....but please maaf karde...aaj ke baad aisa kabhi nhi karunga...i am really sorry....

Teja felt a tear drop on her shoulder...she looked up and saw Karan was crying silently...she quickly got up and goes to him and wipe his tears....and nodded her head in no...

Karan took both her handa to his face....

Karan:i am really sorry... please mujhe chod ke mat ja... please...

Karan was sobbing like a little child....Teja couldn't see him like....but maintain a straight face...Karan looked at her...but her straight face broke his heart....

Karan:i so sorry...i will from here....

And he started to go from their...he reached his car and sat on the driving seat....with his head down...he was now a crying mess...i knew he couldn't drive now...so didn't even started the car....

he was sitting in the car for now almost an hour...it was 11.45 when he heard the passenger door click open...he looked up and sees Teja was sitting on the passenger seat....

His eyes again start to brim with tears...

Karan:i am really very sorry...

Teja:fine maff kiya but....

He didn't let her complete the sentence because he just kissed her....and the kiss was not the normal one which they share but a kiss of emotions...where he started to believe that Teja is also going to leave him...and at the end of the day he will be all alone again... suffering from a freaking nightmare.....

While kissing tears were sheding from both of their eyes...Teja forcefully broke the kiss and made Karan look at her...

Teja:i am really sorry...for making you feel bad...i know i am very bad...but please maff kardo....and yeah dare you say that my husband is a jerk...(pointing her finger to him)

He nodded with a smile on his face...there were light dry tear marks on his face...she removed a wipe and wiped his face....so do Karan did...

Teja started to get of the car...Karan hold her hand stopping her...Teja smiled and nodded..'that she will come don't worry..'

Soon Teja came to driver seat opened the gate and pulled Karan out of the car....in a reflex Karan was pulled because he was not expecting this to happen...

Soon they were to the back side of the car...Karan was surprised by the gesture....he looked at her....

Teja:a very happy month anniversary my little my sunny my duggu...my everything....

She said while hugging him...he too hug her back...

Karan: happy anniversary to you too my laddo... sweetie....

Teja smiled...

Teja:chalo cake cut Karo...meinu bhuk lagi hai...(in her baby voice)

Karan took her hand also and they cut the cake and fed each other....

Karan:bhuk lagi haina chal kuch kha le...

Teja:nhi ghar par mene laaya hai chalo vahi kha lete hai...waise bhi iss time pe koi bhi restaurant nhi khula hoga....

With that she started to walk towards the car front...when karan pulled her...

Karan:i am really sorry...laddoo i know i should have not bahave like that...but i don't know what got in me and i reacted like a jerk...

Teja:last and final time you will not call my husband jerk...and i know you took out your frustrations on me....and it is okay...in someway because if you didn't do that...then you will be disturbed mentally which is also not good...

Karan:tu pakka mujhse choti hi haina...

Teja:yes..mr kundrra ab chalo mujhe bhukk lagi hai...

Karan:chalo mrs kundrra....

Teja smiles and kisses his cheek...

To be continued....

_______________________________________________

I know kal mene dono story ke parts nhi daale because yesterday was a very special day for me....i became a masi yesterday...so i was in the hospital the whole day...

But none the less...here is the next update...i hope you all liked it...

Please guys jiss hisaab se views and vote aa rhe hai uss hisaab se comments nhi aa rhe hai..

So pls comment bhi kar diya karo...and also vote....

I will meet you all with next update...

Till then good bye..

This is me signing off..!❤️