NEW BEGINNING !!

Hello everyone!!
Your stubborn writer is back....
Let's start with the story...

Happy reading everyone...

_______________________________________

In the morning....

Tejran's room....

Teja was up because she have to get ready and also they have to leave for mumbai today itself....

She was in red saare with choda sindoor and mangal sutra....she was looking like a goddess...she was doing her hairs...

But first she decided to wake karan up...

Teja:sunny utho....

Karan:laddo yaar sone de na...

Teja:sunny we have to leave for mumbai also na....

Karan:uth rha hu...

He opened his eyes...just to find a goddess in front of him...

Karan:kal se mann nhi bhara phele ki aaj bhi katal karne ka mann hai...

She blushed...and she was going to stand but before she could to anything he pulled her towards himself...

Teja:sunny...what are doing i have to get ready...

And was trying to get up...

Karan was smiling....and kissed her forehead just before her sindoor starts....teja closed her eyes..and stopped moving...

Karan:laddo you look absolutely a epitome of beauty....and you know voice that choda is creating is so soothing....

Teja smiled softly...and kissed him...

Teja:go now and get ready we have to leave also...

Karan:i don't want to leave...

And then there was a silence just their eyes talking with each other... Conveying how much they have love for each other....

But their moment was broke by a phone call...

Karan:ahh...koi mujhe romance karne hi nhi dega...(he winced)

Teja:go get ready...

Karan:fine...

And then they both got up from the bed and teja went to pick up the call..karan went to get freshen up...

On the call...

Vidhi:kaha busy thi itni derr se call kar rhi hu...

Teja:ek hi baar call kiya tune aur usme bhi mene uthaya...kuch kaam tha..

Vidhi:haa hai..agar tera aur karan ka romance khatam hogya ho toh niche aajaiye madam...

Teja:oye kuch bhi mat bol...