DAY 2

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Day 2

It was day two Karan was sleeping and Teja was in the kitchen with yashvi...

Yash:bhabhi aap itna subha subha kaise uthe ho...matlab raat mein bhi you did all work uske baad aapne apne shoot kaa bhi kaam kiya then in the morning....you are again working....wow...just salute to you...

Teja just chuckles at her...and hit her head lightly...

Teja:pagal...

She smiles and continues her work...

Yash:laao mein bhi aapki help karti hu...

Teja:nhi tu jaa aur pihu ko dekh uth gyi hogi...

Yash:nhi uthi hogi...laao warna bhai Mera katal kar dege....

Teja giggles on her talks...

Merely they finished making the Prasad for the morning aarti...they they both goes and got ready for the aarti...

Tejran's room...

Teja entered and karan already woke up and using his phone....she slapped her head and shook it hopelessly...

Teja snatched the phone from his hand...Karan looked at her...

Karan:aagai...kaha the gyi thi i was waiting for you...

Pulling her towards him and hugging her...she to hug him back...

Teja:prasad bana rhi thi...aur tum itni subha subha uth gye...vo bhi bina uthaye...wow miracle...

Karan:mein toh kabka utha hu...tumhara wait kar rha tha...jab tum uthi tab ka mein utha hu...

Teja:mein toh 5.30 ki uthi hu.....

Karan:mein bhi tabka utha hu bahar bhi aaya tha but tum aur yashvi kitchen mein baat kar rhe the isliye mene disturb nhi kiya...

Teja:toh wapis aake soye nhi...

Karan shook his head like a child...she smiled at him...

Teja:acha toh tum ready hojao fir aarti ke liye chalte...

Karan:mein naha liya bass change karna hai...you take the bath...tabka mein sab set karta hu...

Teja just nodded her head...

Their outfits..

Then Teja also got ready and went outside

Then Teja also got ready and went outside...saw Karan putting the haar on the murti but it was of not the correct size...

He was about to break the thread but Teja came and stopped him...

She untied the thread and then again tied it but this time it was of the size of the murti...

Teja showed him how to do that...

Teja:aise karte hai...tum toh todh hi dete haar...fir Naya milta bhi nhi...

Karan:koi na tu thi na thik karne ka liye...

She shook her head...and smiled...

After sometime they started the aarti Karan and Teja started tye aarti then it was followed by everyone....

After the aarti...

Teja placed the Prasad on the table of Ganesh ji and then she distributed to everyone....

It was modak...she made in the morning....

She was looking at everyone for reaction but no one gave none...

Her face fell down...just then pihu tasted it and screams in happiness...

Pihu:bua this is so tasty....bohot acha bana hai...aur hai kya..

Teja's face lit up like a diya in diwali...

Teja:haa haina lo...

She forwarded the plate of modak to her...

Pihu was eating the modak with alot of satisfaction....which Teja saw and smiled brightly....

Karan:yaar bohot hogya...laddo bohot acha bana hai modak...

Teja smiled at him...

Then everyone praised her...

After the breakfast...

Everyone was sitting in the living room...chit chatting with everyone...just then meenu di got a call...she picked up the call..she talked for sometime then she hanged up the call...

Her face showed worry...which was clearly visible...

Teja:kya hua meenu di aapko...

Meenu looked at KF...

KF:kya hua meenu bolo...

Meenu:papa...vo bua dadi....

Karan:bua dadi...don't tell she is coming here...

Meenu nodded her head...

Karan:sorry I can't tolerate her...sorry but seriously I can't...(he said in serious tone)

Yash:haa mamma mein bhi nhi bardaash kar sakti unko...mein ghar jaa rhi hu todhe dino ke liye...Roz aaya karugi...

Teja looked both the brother sister duo with confuse dripping her face...

Teja:kya hua tum dono ko aise kyu bol rhe ho...aur sunny vo tumhari bua dadi hai...

Karan:i know laddo par unki soch...bohot purane Zamane wali hai...aur pata nhi kya kya bolti rehti hai...i can't tolerate...

Yash:ek baar toh bhai patt gye the unke upar ....kyuki unho ne mujhe bohot bura bola tha...just because what I was wearing...

Just then door bell rang... everyone looked at each other's. face...

KM quickly put a chunni on her head as well as on Teja's head...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

There you go with the other part of the series...i hope you all are liking the series...

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️