GOA...

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Next morning...

Karan woke up and saw Teja sleeping....he adores her for sometime and then goes to get ready....

After he comes and sees the time they have only half and hour left to leave for the new house...so he quickly goes to wake Teja up....

Karan:anda Singh....uth.....laddoo uthna....see the time...hum late hai.....

Teja woke up and rubs her eyes cutely....and streched her hands....and smiles cutely to Karan....

Teja:good morning my sunny....my little....duggu....

Kissing his whole face she got up and makes her way to the bathroom for freshing up...

Soon she came out....and opened her whole...Karan was in the living room...he comes and sees the room....

All the clothes are scattered and everything in the luggage was now on the floor...

Karan:fuck laddo...ye kya haal bana ke rakha hai room kaaa....

Teja looks at him innocently....

Teja:mene kuch nhi kiya mujhe mera paper nhi mil rha tha...

Karan:lallu vo mere paas hai...ab isko baad mein aake sahi karege...chal ab late ho rha hai....

Teja nodded....

Karan had rented a car for the whole day.... because day in the morning they will leave for greece....

They both sat in the car and made the way to register office for some work...then moves to the new house....

There the person was standing with keys....

They both smiled at him....he to smiled back....

Teja held Karan hand tightly...but karan removes his hand from hers...and removes the phone from his pocket....

Teja frowns...

Karan:ye jo tera exclusive frown hai uske chod....now go.... it's your moment....you have brought this house...with your capabilities....i am very proud of you....

Teja smiles with tears in her eyes....

Teja handovers her phone to him....to record for her vlog....

She takes the keys....opens the house....and there we go....it was a three storey house...with 6 rooms...and 3 master bedrooms.....and a huge living area.....with two side stairs.....

{A/N : This my imagination....don't take it personally}

Karan was amazed by the house selection for hers....no doubt she had earned the house....

Karan keeps the phone back and hugs her tightly....

Karan:you don't know who proud i am right now my pretty little wife....i love you so much...arre why are crying....

He says as he noticed the tears in her eyes...

Karan:don't cry my baby...this is your hardwork of 10 years....this is what you have earned....my hardworking mouse....

Teja:why you give me so wired names....

She says in chocking voice but with a smile and her exclusive frown....

Karan: because these names only give the smile on your face....which you have now....my mouse....

Teja:i am not mouse....my laddo Kundrra....

Karan shook his head and smiles....

Teja:chalo i will show you the house...

She held his hand and started to pull him but he didn't move a single inch also....

Teja:chalo na....(baby voice and puppy face)

Karan:fuck why are you so cute laddo....

Teja:mujhe vo nhi pata hai....par abhi chalo....

Karan:acha baba chal...

She showed him the whole house....and no doubt she doesn't deserve this....she freaking deserve this....and alot more...then this....he did a touchwood thing.....

Karan took the balliya of teju....and kissed her forehead....

Karan:may you achieve more then this...(again kissed her forehead)

They were standing on the ground floor....in the middle....

Teja stood on her toes...cupped his face in her small hands and leaned in to Karan's face....

He too leaned and grab her waist so the she don't fall....and kissed her.....

Karan and Teja was much engrossed in kissing that they didn't realised that the door is opened.....

Soon they both broke the kiss for some air....but karan begin him...he again captured her lips....in a smooch.....Teja's hand went in karan's hair and Karan's hand went inside teju's top.....

He was caressing his bare waist and Teja pulled his hair...making him grown in the kiss....to take revenge he pinched her waist a bit and Teja moans in his mouth....taking up the opportunity...Karan entered inside Teja's mouth....

Merely kissing each other for about 12 13 minutes they broke the kiss.....

Teja hide her face in karan's chest....and Karan chuckles on her reaction...

Karan:abhi do second phele wild aur ab shy...nice...

He teased her...in return he got a slap on his chest...

Teja: let's go now...

Karan:kyu todhi der aur rukte haina....chal teri balcony mein chalte hai mast sea facing hai...

Teja:nhi abhi packing bhi toh karni hai...kal early morning flight hai janab....chaliye...

Karan:acha haa meri begam ne toh room kaa haal bhi banaya hua hai....chalo....

Teja:you never a change to tease me na....

Karan:why would I?

Teja:chalo warna greece mein dusra room book karna padega..

With this she started to go...Karan jogged towards her....

Karan:arre mein toh mazak kar rha tha....

Teja:aagye na line pe....nice i like it...

Proudly smiling....

They both went to the villa they had booked to stay...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Guys....now that i consider you all as my friends....i would like to share my past few days with you...

As you all know that recently i have cleared my 10th standard...now it was for 11th and 12th...i wanted to do it from my dream University...

Karan's birthday have been very very lucky to me.... because on his birthday i got a mail from my dream University....AIIMS....

And they offered me scholarship also....i had exam for that....and guess what i cleared it...

Yesterday I got the mail saying i am the top 10 merit listed students from the AMIIS...

Guys i am tearing up while writing this....

I love you guys...🫶🏻

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️