LAST PART...

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

____________________________________

Teja was about to sit in the car when she felt a tug and was about to fall back... But karan was behind her so she didn't fall...

Karan:laddo teri toh bohot tabiyat kharab hai...

Teja:sun..Sunn...Sunny mujhe bilkul thik nhi lagg rha hai.. like aisa lagg rha hai ki mein abhi hi behosh hojaaungi...

And saying this she fainted..

Karan:fuck... Teju... Teju... Uth na... Parvez gaadi bhaga...

Par:haa bhai... Bass aagye... Do minute... Aap tab tak bhabhi ko ye pani hai pilaado...

Karan:haa laa...

Karan tapped her face... And she gained a bit of conscious.... She opened her eyes...

Teja:sunny...

Karan:hash... Tune dara diya tha... Ye le pani pi....

Teja nods... And she drunk a bit of water... Just then they both reached to the hospital and got out...

Karan held her tightly all the time till they reached the clinic... As soon as they reached... Teja told everything to the doctor and she took a few tests of her... And told her that tomorrow morning they will get the results... And then they both went to their home...

Reaching there they found no one at home... As everyone who came from states have left mumbai except KM and KD....

Karan made teja have medicine and made her sleep on his lap... She was snuggling to his lap... And his hands were caressing her...

Karan:laddo... Baby...

Teja:hmm....

Karan:kya hua tujhe... Jabse aai hai tab se khoi khoi si lag rhi hai...

Teja:even I don't know sunny.... I am just hoping ki kal ki reports achi aaye..

Karan:achi hi aaye ge reports my baby... Pata nhi kyu bohot achi wali feeling aa rhi hai mujhe...

Teja:mujhe bhi sunny... Bass pray kar rhi hu ki sab thik hi ho...

KD:sab thik hi hoga beta...

He and KM came.. he sat down on the bed and teja kept her head on KD's lap... He started to caress her head...

KM:haa beta... Ek baat bata teju...

Teja:haa maa...

KM:tujhe tere last menses kab hue the... Like issi month yaa fir last month...

Teja thought for a while and sits up and looked at KM with shock...

Teja:maa last month... Aur mein jo soch rhi wohi toh....

KM:rabb kare aisa hi ho...

Teja:mammaaaaa....

She shouted and hugs her tightly... While KD and karan were clueless what these ladies are talking...

Karan:ooo... Maa beti... Menses kaa teju ke tabiyat se kya connection hai....

Teja:sunny tum itni buddhu kaise ho sakte ho....

KD:arre mujhe ab pata chala... Haye teju... I am so happy... Beta...

Teja hugs him to...

KM:ab ye confirm nhi hai par you need to take care of yourself teju okay....