FIRST DAY OUT AFTER KKK

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update....

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Next morning...

Karan woke up first and saw Teja sleeping in his chest...all snuggled up...but because of the sunrays her face turned into a frowned one....

Karan saw that and took the remote of the curtains and closed it properly...and again faced Teja...which was having now a smile...

He was adoring her.. thinking...'its been long i have had such peaceful mornings...ahh...i wish I could just stop the time and just do a thing which is to adore you...she is looking so cute while sleeping....i don't want to wake her up man..'

Just then Teja woke up and saw Karan was looking at her and thinking something...a little movement and Karan came out of his thoughts and saw Teja was already woke up...

Teja gestures 'what happen' Karan nodded in no...and again cuddle her to sleep...but now Teja was in no mood to sleep again so she started to wiggle in his grip...only to found that the grip is getting tighter....

Teja:ahh...sunny leave me...we have to get ready also...

Karan:i know...

Teja:then get up and leave me....

Karan:no first a kiss then i will leave you...

Teja:fine...

She said and leaned forwards to kiss him...due to the proximity the grip Karan was having got lose and Teja ran from there... giggling...and leaving Karan confused and shocked....after he recovered he said....

Karan:you will have to pay for this Mrs. Kundrra...

Teja:all ready for that...Mr. Kundrra...

Karan:fuck this girl is something else...(mumered)

They both got ready and came out for the breakfast...

Tejran:good morning mamma papa...

KP:good morning baccho...

KM:good morning...

Teja:mamma vo aaj...

KM:haa bataya mujhe Karan ne...aur puchne ki baat nhi hai jab bhi Mann kare toh tum jaa sakti ho...

Teja smiled at her...

They had their breakfast and went to mall for some shopping coming out they were papped...

After some Papp conversation they made their way to Teja's house....the drive was a silent one...but it was a comfortable...Karan had intertwined their hands the whole time...

Soon they her house...

Teja:aaiiiiii....babaaaa...(she shouted)

Karan:oye chikk kyu rhi hai...

Aai and Baba came out...

Aai:agai..

She opened the main gate and they both entered...

Aai:betho mein aati hu..

Teja:mein bhi aati hu..rukk...

Aai:nhi tu beth mein aati do minute...

Teja nodded...but somewhere she was sad...Karan noticed the change on her face...but didn't said anything....

After a mini reunion with her family...they had their lunch...after that Teja was with baba and Karan was with aai....

Teja:baba aai ko kya hua...

Baba:matlab...

Teja:kuch nhi rehne do...acha batao na kya kya kiya aap dono ne states mein...

Baba:bohot kuch...pata hai pihu toh kitne din school hi nhi gyi...

Teja:kyu...

Baba:hum log waha pe the toh bolti hai mujhe dada dadi ke sath rehna hai...

Teja chuckles on this...

Aai:kya baate ho rhi hai baba aur beti mein....

Teja:kuch bhi nhi bass baba states ke baare mein bata rhe the...

After a long conversation they leave from their....

Karan:madam ab kya karna hai...

Teja:pata nhi...

Karan:toh Teri wishes puri hogai aajki toh hum movie dekhne chale...uske baad dinner in your favourite restaurant...then back home...uske baad a make out session..and then finally sleep...

Teja:movie dinner and sleep toh thik hai...par uske beech mein ye make out session kaha se aagya....

Karan:madam agar tum bhol rhi ho toh bata du tumne mujhe morning mein trick kiya toh uska Revenge bhi toh Lena haina...(with a wink in the last)

Teja blushed...

Karan:haye agar tu aise blush karte rhegi toh ye jo pura plan banaya haina vo Waste ho jayega...

Teja:shut up and focus...

Karan:wahi toh kar rha hu...

Teja:ohh godd...i told you to focus on road...

Karan:jaisa aap kahe madam....

Teja was blushing heavily now...and to hind it she face outside the road...Karan smiled that her mood is getting better now...

But he didn't know what made her mood bad...while thinking this they reached the cinema....

They watched a movie and had a wonderful dinner date...after that...

While they were leaving Teja hugged him tightly...

Teja:thank you so much...

Karan:huh..why thank you...(confused)

Teja:i know that you had a meeting with someone but you cancel that and stayed with me the whole so that my mood will get lift up...

Karan frowned...

Karan:how do you know about that...

Teja:like you...i have my ways...(winked)

Karan:mein nhi khel rha tujhe humesha pata chal jata hai yaar....(pouting like a kid)

Teja:awwlee my little...(grabbing his cheek in her small hands)

Karan smiled and asked...

Karan:but why were you upset...

Teja: nothing it's just that it was the first time i visited aai baba and it felt like...i don't know..i can't farme in words....i...

Karan:shh...rhene de...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Guys i seriously don't know where the problem is arising...are you all not liking the story or the story is getting you all bored... please tell me honestly...

I don't want to sound rude but it is very disappointing sometimes that you are investing your time in something...but not getting the response....is something i can't explain....

Do let me know in the comments...

Sorry if you felt bad...

And yeah someone requested for mature content...i will write but semi mature....

Thank you for reading...

I will meet you all with the next part..

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️