KARAN HOSPITALISED..

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Teja rushed to the hospital where Omi told that Karan is admitted.... As soon as she enters the hospital she was greeted by paps...

Pap:mam.... Apko kya lagta hai Karan sir kaise hai..

Pap:mam please rukiyena... Please Hume kuch bataye... Mam sir kaise hai..

Just then Rohit (pap) and chotu (pap) came..

Rohit:guys mam ko andar jaane do...

Chotu:tumlog pagal ho kya... Uske baare mein toh socho ki unke sath kya ho rha hai...

Rohit:piche jaao sab... Empty karo area...

Teja eyed a thanks to Rohit and chotu... And went inside...

She ran to reception...

Teja:Karan.. Karan kundrra...

Receptionist:mam second floor... Private ward...

Teja:thank you...

She rushed to the second floor and saw Omi sitting... She moved towards him and puts her hand on his shoulders... He looked at him...

Omi: please Bhai ko maaf kardo... Vo bohot jyada guilt mein hai... Aaj bhi jab vo unconscious the tab aapka hi naam le rhe the...

He said taking her hands in his and pleading her to forgive Karan... He was almost at the verge of crying... Teja hugged him and wiped his tears... Calmed him a bit...

Teja:Karan ko hua kya...

Omi:vo Bhai ko...

Teja: please clearly bata... Ab mujhe tu Dara rha hai...

Omi:vo... Bhabhi Bhai ko panick attack aaya...

Teja:what.... Karan ko... Karan ko panick attack...

Omi:bhai ki treatment chal rhi hai.... Abhi jabse aaye hai tabse doctors bahar aaye hi nhi hai...

Just then a nurse came...

Nurse:mam kya aap laddo hai...

Teja looked at her in confusion and then realised Karan was talking about her... She nodded at the nurse...

Teja:kyu... Karan thik toh haina... Usko kya jyada nhi hua na...

Nurse:mam... Kabse aapka hi naam le rhe hai... Can you please come with me inside..

Teja nodded almost immediately.... She looked at Omi...

Teja:gather yourself... Tumhare Bhai ko tuta hua Omi nhi pasand..

Omi smiles and nods...

Teja went with nurse... She gathers herself and then went in with nurse...

As soon as she went in Karan looked at Teja...

Karan:laddo... Tu aagai...mujhe toh laga tu... Tu mujhe sabke jaise chod ke chali jaayegi... Ab kahi nhi jaayegi na... Please mujhe maaf karde... Aaj ke baad aisa kabhi kuch nhi karunga... Please mujhe maaf karde... I am really very sorry....

He was a crying mess... Looking at his vulnerable state Teja couldn't hold her tears back and moved towards where Karan was laying... Held his hands and kissed them... Caressing his forehead and giving a peck to him on his temple...

Teja:shant hoja... Mein kahi nhi Jaa rhi... Aur ye sab hum baad mein baat karege... Hmm... Abhi you need rest... Please apna treatment karale... Mein kahi nhi Jaa rhi... Tu fata fat thik hoja... Fir hum dher saari baate karege... Hm...

Teja moved to leave the room as doctors want to proceed the treatment.... But Karan hold her hands more tightly and looked at her like a child want his mother to stay with him...

Teja:can I stay here doctor during his treatment...

Doc:okay... If he insists because he is not ready to take any of the treatment....

Teja:thank you doctor....

She took a stool beside Karan and sat with him during the whole treatment.... And Karan was holding her hand tightly as if she will vanish if he leaves her hand.... Karan was whole time looking at her without blink...

Once everything was done...

Doc:i can meet you in the cabin Mrs. Kundrra...

Teja:yes.. sure...

He went out to give the couple a bit privacy...

Teja:Karan leave my hand I need to go and meet the doctor...

Karan:no... You will go and will never come back to me... I know sab Aisa hi karte hai...

Teja:no baby... Mein apne little ko kaise chod sakti hu... You need rest... Come on now have this medicine...

She passed the medicine to him... Without throwing any tantrums he had the medicine and within 10 minutes he was asleep...

Teja carefully took her hands from his hold and went out of the ward...

Teja saw Omi still sitting with his head down and looking at the ground...

Teja:Omi...

She called out softly... He immediately looked at her... And moved towards her...

Omi:kya hua.... Bhai thik haina... Unko kuch hua toh nhi....

Teja:Omi shant... Karan abhi thik hai... Can you just move inside his ward I need to see doctor for a while...

Omi:ji.. aap jaiye mein hu bhai ke sath...

Teja smiled at his care for Karan... And then she goes to doctor 's cabin... Once she is inn...

Doc:see first I need to know ki Karan ko aaj ke phele kabhi panick attack yaa fir anxiety attack aaya hai...

Teja:no doctor...

Doc:ohh... And kal se unhone kuch food intake bhi nhi kiya hai... Isliye vo phele unconscious hue and then he got a panick attack... It seems like he have something troubling him or stress him way to much...

Teja: actually last few days were not that good... But now I will make sure that he doesn't take much stress...

Doc: okay!.. i have prescribed some medicines you have to give him on time... And now he is fine... Just make sure that he doesn't take stress or workload...

Teja:yes doctor... Also what about discharge....

Doc:ohh... You can take him home now...

Teja:okay... Thank you doctor...

She moved out of the cabin.... And went to Karan's ward...

She saw Karan was awake and calling her...

Karan:laddo tu kaha gyi thi... Tune bola tha tu mujhe nhi jaayegi chod ke... Fir bhi tu gyi..

Teja:Karan mujhe doctor se kuch kaam tha..

Karan:tu mujhse abhi bhi gussa hai?

Teja:hum ghar jaake baat karege iss bare mein...

Teja then turned to Omi...

Teja:Omi niche bohot media hai unko clear karwa do na aur mein Karan ke discharge paper dekhke aati hu..

Omi nodded and went...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Target.
Vote:200+
Comments:55+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️