Chapter 41: Back To Normal

Once the weekend got here Renesmee, Rosmary, Anthony and I all went shopping, the party was tomorrow so Alice, Rosalie, Sarah and Leah were planning the party. Charlie, Billy, Jacob, Emmett, Phil and the wolves here watching a game, Esme, Sue and Mom were planning the food for the party, and Jasper, Carlisle and Edward went hunting. For the first time since they got together Seth wasn't stuck to Sarah, he was watching the game with the guys. Well when we got to the mall we headed to the baby store first. We spent a good while in there looking at outfits. "What do you think of these mom?" Renesmee asked as she held up 2 outfits, one was a blue pants set with ducks on it and the other was a pink dress with ducks on it. "Those are perfect" I said as I placed them in our cart. We looked around and got them some more clothes for their birthday. We got them shoes as well. Both Anthony and Rosemary were excited, they kept pointing to stuff they liked. We got alot of stuff in the store for them, then we went and checked out.

After we were done there we headed to another store, we bought them a ton of toys, books and balloons. We were having a blast together. Even though I didnt eat they did so we headed to the food place to get Renesmee and the twins some food. I fed the twins while Renesmee ate. People looked at us alittle funny but I didn't care, let them thing what they want to. Once everyone was done eating we did some more shopping, I always hated shopping with Alice and Rosalie cause they tried to put me in clothes I hated but with Renesmee she knew what I liked and it was alot of fun. "We need to do this more often" Renesmee said as she smiled at me. "Yes, we do" I replied smiling back. I was so happy to be spending time with my daughter and grandchildren. I wish my mom would have come with us. That would have made it alot more special to have 4 generations together.

Well after about 4 hours of shopping we headed back home, We got a ton of stuff for the twins, probley more then we should have but oh well they are only little once. I want to savor evey moment with them that I can. After we got home Jacob, Edward, Emmett and Jasper came out and helped us unload the car. They we all laguhing. "Geez Bella" Emmett said "Did you buy out the whole store?" I just looked at him then started laughing "Almost" I replied as we headed inside. The guys took the stuff upstairs as Renesmee the twins and I all went into the living room. Renesmee took the twins into the kitchen to see what Esme was making for dinner and I sat on the couch. Edward came down and sat beside me. "Did you have a good time?" he asked as he kissed me. "Yeah" I replied "I did, it was alot of fun spending time with Renesmee and the twins." Edward smiled "I'm glad you enjoyed it." then he kissed me again.

We sat there the rest of the night cuddled together. Jacob and Renesmee were asleep on the other couch and the twins were asleep on them. I sat there looking at them and thinking. After a few minutes Edward kissed my neck and asked "What are you thinking?" I turned to him and smiled "What is it?" he asked with a curious tone. "Well" I said "I was just thinking what it would have been like if we were both human when we met." Edward looked at me, I think I confused him. He had kind of a sad look on his face. "Not that I would trade what we have." I said trying to ease his saddness. "But don't you ever wonder how it would have been?" Edward laughed "Well I would have been way to old for you had I been human." "You know what I mean." I said as I smacked his chest. Edward laughed again. "Yes" he said "I know what you mean. And yes I have thought about it as well." I smiled at him then gave him a kiss and laid my head on his chest.

As the night past we sat there talking and watching the sun rise. Once it was morning Alice, Rosalie and Sarah started decorating, Esme, Mom and Sue started cooking and the rest of us did things here and there. Renesmee and I got the twins ready for their party. We put them in the matching duck outfits that we bought yesterday, they looked so cute in them. It took about an hour to bathe, feed and dress the twins, then we headed back downstairs.

The whole living room was decorated in blue and pink balloons and streamer. "Wow" Renesmee said "That was fast" Rosalie, Saraha and Alice laughed. "Yeah" Rosalie said "Well you know Alice, she is a fast decorater" I laughed at that remark cause it reminded me of all the parties she has done since I have known her. They always seem to just appear out of no where. Once we were done laughing at Alice's unique party planning ability we all went into the kitchen to check on Esme, mom and Sue. "Awe" Mom, Sue and Esme all said at the same time. "They look so cute" Mom said as she took Rosemary from me. Esme took Anthony and Sue was fussing over both of them. After they were done talking about how cute the twins were we all went into the living room and waited for the others to show up.

Little by little people started showing up, first Sam, Emily and Addison came, then Billy, then Leah and Seth came. After they were here awhile, Charlie and Phil came in, then Ally, Amy and the rest of the wolf pack showed up. Sarah's mom, sister and neice even came. Once everyone was here we started the party. Masen, Anthony, Rosemary, Tabatha and even Addison were all playing together. Addison was alot younger and smaller the the others so we had to watch her close. We all talked for awhile then the ones who could eat went into the kitchen and ate then we let the kids have cake. It was so cute, they had cake everywhere but they were having so much fun. After the cake we let them open their gifts. They got a ton of stuff from clothes, to toys to even movies and stuff. The party was a great success, I was actually pleased that no one remembered that today was my birthday as well.

After the party was over people started leaving, everyone left but mom, Phil, Charlie, and Sue. We all sat around talking after we cleaned up the mess from the party. As we sat there talking mom stood up and said "Today was a great day, not only was it my great grandchildrens birthdays it is also my wonderful daughters birthday." Everyone looked at me, if I could blush I would have. I was happy that no one had remembered it, that was until that moment. "Yes" Esme said "We wouldn't forget Bella's birthday" then everyone handed me a gift. "Oh guys" I said "I was hoping you would forget mine and focus on the twins" Everyone laughed, they knew I hated getting gifts. I opened them to be nice and they were some cool gifts, mostly money which was fine with me. Edward gave me a kiss and whispered in my ear "I will give you my gift later" then he winked at me. I was so glad I didn't bluch anymore cause my face would have looked like an apple at that moment. I gave everyone a hug and thanked them for my gifts. As it got later Mom, Phil, Charlie and Sue got ready to leave. I hugged them all and when I got to mom I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "Thanks mom, I love you" she smiled at me "I love you to baby" she said then they all left.