Chapter 13: Time and Change

Things seemed to be going well since we get everything resolved with Kami. Renesemee has been doing great in school, hanging out with her friends who accept her for what she is, and being with Jacob.

Well Valentines day was this weekend and all of us each had plans, Carlisle and Esme were going to Paris, Emmett and Rosalie were going to Rome, Alice and Jasper were going to London, Mom, Phil, Charlie and Sue were all planning to go to Hawaii. Well Renesemee and Jacob asked if they could go to Hawaii with them and Edward and I agreed to let them. We knew that Mom and Charlie would watch them. Edward asked me where I wanted to go and I told him I would rather just stay here. He really wasn't surprised that I didn't want to go anywhere exotic. So while everyone else was off in a foreign land Edward and I would be spending alone time here, actually we have decided to spend the weekend in our cottage. I was so excited to spend some time alone with Edward. It has been a long time since we have been totally alone.

Well it was Friday and everyone was getting ready to go on their trips. Charlie, Sue, Mom and Phil came to the house to pick up Renesemee and Jacob. "You and Jacob be good" I said as I gave them both a hug. "We will Mom" Renesemee replied. I walked over to my Mom and Charlie. "Please keep and eye on them" I said "Don't worry honey" Mom replied "We will" "Yeah, Bells" Charlies said "We will make sure they behave" I smiled at them as they left the house. As the rest of the family got ready to leave each of them tried to talk Edward and I into going with them. "We will be fine" I said "It will be nice to be alone for the weekend" Edward said. Everyone smiled then Emmett said " Yeah we know what you mean there" then he laughed his booming laugh. Rosalie starting laughing as well "Yeah, we all need our alone time" she said. Esme smiled the said "Yes, everyone needs their space at least for a day or two" I smiled as we hugged everyone and told them to have fun. Then they all went their ways.

Well it was so strange knowing we were alone, it has been so long since we haven't had to worry about someone walking it. Since we didn't eat or sleep we had more time to spend together. We watched a few movies and cuddle on out little couch in the cottage. Well as it started getting dark we went to the bedroom. It had been so long since we had been in there. All the memories flooded my mind from the first night we spent in there. We laid on the bed and Edward kissed down my neck and shoulders. His touch was warm to me now but it still send the electric current through me as it did when I was human and his touch was cold. We spent all night and half the next day wound around one another. It was just a great feeling to be this was with my true love.

The weekend went by way to fast, but I was excited to have my family back close. I missed all of them. I just hoped that they all had a great time as well. Edward and I had went back to the house to wait on the others. we hadn't been there very long before Carlisle and Esme walked in. "Hey" I said as Edward and I gave them both a hug "Did you have fun?" I asked. They both smiled the Esme said "It was fantastic" "Yes" Carlisle said "But we are glad to be home. I smiled then we all went in and sat down. As they were telling us about their trip Rosalie and Emmett came in. "Hey guys" Emmett said as they came into the living room. "Emmett, Rosalie" Esme said as she got up and gave them both a hug. "How was Rome?" Carlisle asked. "It was beautiful" Rosalie replied "Did you have a good time?" I asked as they sat down beside us. "Yes" Rosalie said "It was amazing" "Yeah, We had a banging time" Emmett added then started laughing. Esme and Rosalie were talking about the shops and stuff in Rome and Paris. While they were showing us stuff they bought Alice and Jasper came in. And of course Alice already seen everything they bought through her visions and couldn't wait to show what she bought. "How was London?" Rosalie asked "It was great" Alice replied as she started showing off her clothes. Well Edward, Carlisle, Jasper and Emmett were all talking about guy stuff they seen or did on their trips and Esme, Alice and Rosalie were talking about the clothes and showing them off. I felt alittle out of place but about that time Mom walked through the door.