Chapter 14: Complicated Circumstances

When we got home I gave Renesemee a hug and said "I love you dear, and Congratulations on Graduating" "Thanks mom" she said with a smile then Renesemee and Jacob left to go meet her friends. Mom, Phil, Charlie, Sue, Billy and the wolves all went home and the rest of us sat around talking. Rosalie, Alice and I all talked about the wedding which would be in 3 months. Edward, Emmett and Jasper went hunting, Esme and Carlisle was in the living room with us girls but they were watching something on TV.

"So" Alice said "Where are we going to have the wedding?" "Yeah, are we having it here or what?" Rosalie asked "I'm note really sure" I replied "We will have to talk to Renesemee about where she would like it" "Hmm" Alice said "Maybe I can see where we have it so we can start planning" Rosalie and I looked at each other while Alice was zoned out. A few seconds later Alice snapped back to reality. "Well?" Rosalie asked. "Well" Alice said "I thought about asking and then I seen we had a wedding here" "So, then Renesemee want to have it here" I said "From what I can tell" Alice said. Well we will have to make sure, I trust Alice but sometimes her visions change.

Well we would have to wait until Renesemee was home to further discuss this. After the guys came back Rosalie, Alice and I decided to go hunting. I usually don't go hunting without Edward, but sometimes just us girls will go to have a bonding time. Which is kind of a funny way to bond.

Well by the time we got back Renesemee and Jacob were already home and in bed. I went and cuddled up to Edward on the couch and we talked about how much our little girl has grown up. Neither of us really wanted to let her go yet. Renesemee was planning on going to college next spring, and she was getting married in a few months. We were all going to have her a bridal shower a couple weeks before the wedding.

The next morning when Renesemee came downstairs I asked her "How did last night go?" "It was fun" she replied ass she sat down for breakfast. "Did you go out with all your friends?" I asked. She looked at me alittle concerned then said "Well all but Sarah, no one has seen her since we were all at the mall" I looked at her and I could see how much she was worried about her friend "I'm sure she is fine" I said "Yeah" she replied "I hope so". After she ate her and Jacob went out.

While she was gone I decided to go see my mom. I went to her house and knocked on the door. "Hi mom" I said as she opened the door. "Hi Bella" she said as she gave me a hug "Come in" I walked into the house. "Where's Phil?" I asked "Oh he is fishing with your dad" I looked at her surprised "Really?" I asked "That is alittle weird" Mom just laughed then said "Yeah, alittle bit, but I'm glad they are getting along. Since we are living here now, I am glad they aren't enemies" We both laughed as we sat down on the couch.

As we were sitting there talking, I heard what sounded like someone crying. "Did you hear that?" I asked "Hear what honey?" mom replied. Apparently I was the only one who heard it, I remembered my hearing senses are more alert since I been changed I can hear stuff humans can't.

I got up and followed the sound, my mom just looked at me like I was crazy but she didn't say anything. I went all around the house, and into the room my mom had let Renesemee use during the slumber party. As I walked into the room I could hear the crying louder, I looked all around trying to find where it was coming from. Then I realized it was coming from the closet, I walked over and opened the closet door. When I looked down I seen Sarah sitting on the floor with her knees up to her chest. There were tears running down her face. I told my mom to go in the other room and I would talk to Sarah.

I bent down in front of her. "Sarah?" I said "Are you alright?" She looked up at me, tears till pouring from her eyes. "Mrs. Cullen?" she asked I helped her up and sat her down on the bed that was across the room. I sat beside her. "What's wrong?" I asked "I messed up" she said still crying. I put my arm around her and said "You can talk to me" She looked up at me and smiled "I ran away" she said. I looked at her for a second then said "How come?" She looked down at the floor and didn't reply. "Please, Sarah, I am just trying to help you" she smiled at me then replied "I know, and I appreciate it. I just don't want to to think of me as a bad person" I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. She looked back down at the floor the muttered "I'm pregnant" She was hoping I didn't hear her but of course I did. "Oh Sarah" I said as I gave her a hug. She was only 17 and now she was pregnant. I didn't want to jump to an conclusions or anything so I just said "Does your parents know?" she looked at me and said "No, that is why I ran away. I live with my mom and my dad is remarried with other children" "Oh" I said as I sat there still holding her. "I didn't know what to do" she said "I am really scared" I looked at her with a concerned look. "What about the baby's father?" I asked "Does he know?" "No" she replied. "It is a complicated story". she said. "Well" I said "I'm here if you want to tell me" she looked at me and smiled then said "Well, like an idiot I let some guy talk me into sleeping with him on Valentines day. And of course I thought I meant something to him. But the next morning he told me I was just a one night stand and that he had a girlfriend" She began to cry again. "Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry" I said as I held her tight, trying to calm her down.