Chapter 4: Teenage Problems

Well it was time for Renesemee to start back to school, Jacob always went with her. He technically graduated but he don't like to be away from her so he has be helping tech auto shop. that way he can be close to her all day. So I woke Renesemee up then I went an woke Jacob up. After they ate, Renesemee gave Edward and I a kiss goodbye then her and Jacob left.

After they left I helped Esme do the dishes up then went to talk to Alice. "Hey Alice" I said as I sat beside her on the couch " Hey Bella" she replied in her high voice. "So Alice, I know you really can't see Renesemee or Jacobs future but you can see around them right?" I asked "Yes" she replied as she looked at me confused. "Well" I said as I looked at her " Can you tell if she is happy?" Alice sat there dazed for a few minutes then said "Well everyone else is really happy so since they haven't killed Jacob yet, I figure she is" I looked at her then smiled "Yeah, I guess that would be a good sign to tell" We both laughed then I went upstairs to find Edward.

Edward was in the study with Carlisle, I could hear them through the door talking about Jacob and Renesemee. "What do you think about them?" Edward asked "Well I think as long as Renesemee is happy then we should let it be" Carlisle replied. I stood there a few minutes listening to the talk through the door. "You don't think it will cause problems do you?" Edward asked " I don't really know Edward, I know the other pack members can't harm the person one of them imprints on. So hopefully that will keep Renesemee safe from the other" Carlisle replied. I just stood there, what did he mean "Keep her safe?" was my daughter in danger? All I could think about was protecting her. I was standing there when Edward and Carlisle walked out of the room. "Bella" Edward said as I just looked at him confused and sad. "What's wrong?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around me. "Is Renesemee in danger? I asked. "What? no, what would make you think that?" he asked me as I looked into my eyes. " I heard Carlisle say that maybe her being with Jacob would keep her safe" "Yes, Bella we were referring to her being half human and half vampire" Carlisle replied as he put his hand on my shoulder. "She is different, and therefore will always be at risk for her uniqueness" "Oh" I said as I had alittle sign of relief. I was still worried as I will always be cause she is my daughter, but now I know that they didn't mean she was in any other danger then what I already knew about. Edward just snickered then said "Oh Bella, you have always been a worrier, just like your mother" I looked at Edward and smiled " Yeah, I guess, like mother like daughter" I replied then we all heading back downstairs.

Well by the time we got back downstairs Renesemee and Jacob were home from school. "Hi honey" I said as they walked through the door. "Hi mom" Renesemee replied "how was your day?" I asked as I gave her a big hug. "It was alright" she replied. Then we went into the kitchen where Esme was making Renesemee and Jacob dinner. We sat down at the table. "So, have you made any new friends?" I asked as Esme put the food in front of Renesemee and Jacob. " Not to many" Renesemee Said " Most people think I am weird" "Oh honey" I replied as I ran my fingers through her hair. "I'm sure they don't think you are weird" " Of course they do mom, cause I am weird" I looked at Jacob then back and Renesemee "You are not weird, you are different, but not weird" "It's alright mom, I like being weird" Renesemee said as she started eating her dinner. " Well I'm sure you will find people who think you are great, cause you are" I said "Yeah, maybe" Renesemee replied. I looked at Jacob and he shrugged then I went to talk to Edward about Renesemee.

I sat down beside Edward and said "Renesemee thinks she is weird" Edward laughed "It isn't funny" I said alittle ticked. "Oh Bella, all teenagers go through that I'm weird stage" then he kissed my cheek and said "Don't worry about it, I'm sure she will grow out of it, you went through it didn't you?" "I guess so" I replied, then I laughed when I thought about when I was human, I was so awkward and clumsy. "At least she isn't accident-prone like I was" I said. Edward laughed "Thank goodness for that" he replied, then gave me a kiss.

I know how hard it is to make friends, and for Renesemee it must be ten times harder cause she truly is different. She is part vampire so she too has to control her thirst and she has only been in this world for 3 years but has grown to a young adult in that short time. I can't imagine what she was going through trying to act like a normal teenager when she was so different and gifted. I wanted so much to tell her she was special and people just didn't understand that, but that would only make her think she was stranger then she is. So instead I decided to see if we could find a way for her to have some friends over. I looked at Edward and said "Edward, do you think we could find a way for Renesemee to have some friends over?" Edward smiled then said "Well I am sure we can figure something out" I smiled at him and then out of no where I heard Jasper say " You could always let her stay the weekend with your mom and she could have friends over then" I turned and looked at Jasper who was standing at the bottom of the stairs with Alice. "Oh Jasper" I said as I jumped up and went over to him "That is a great idea" Jasper and Alice both smiled then Alice said "Yeah, even if Renesemee ever bite anyone she wouldn't hurt them." I looked at her and before I could say anything she said "I was just kidding, I know she would never do that" I just smiled "Yeah, but you are right on both statements" I replied then we all laughed.

The I went into the kitchen and asked Renesemee " Honey would you like to have a slumber party one weekend at your grandmas house after she moves here?" Renesemee jumped up all excited and replied "OH YES, Please mom can I?" "Of course you can" I replied as I smiled at her "OH THANK YOU" she said jumping up and down. "But we will have to make sure it is alright with your grandma" I said "alright mom, thank you again" Renesemee said as she put her dishes in the sink " Your Welcome honey, as soon as mom and Phil get back and get settled we will ask her" I said " Alright, can't wait" Renesemee replied with a big smile. Then we went into the living room, Jacob and Renesemee went upstairs, Jacob was going to help Renesemee with her homework. I sat beside Edward and said "I think I just made her day" Edward just laughed, then kissed me.