Chapter 22: Important Questions

The next morning Renesemee came over to the cottage because we were going shopping today to get Sarah a present for the baby. I know she isn't going to keep him but we are planning on buying a book for her to write down all her memories about being pregnant and stuff and then she can give it to Masen when he gets older. We were going to give it to her on Christmas.

Well we bought a few things while at the baby store, and while we were walking around the other stores Renesemee said "Mom" "Yes honey?" I asked "I seen how much you smile when you hold Masen" I looked at her confused "Yes" "Well, I just wanted to say that I am sorry for growing so fast" She looked at me with such sincerity "Oh honey" I said giving her a hug "It's not your fault that you grew so fast, you are special" "I know" she replied "But I feel kind of bad that you didn't get to see me grow up like you will see Masen grow" I smiled at her and said "Renesemee, I would not have traded you for anything. Yes, you may have grown to fast, but you are still my baby girl no matter what" Renesemee smiled then gave me another hug. Then we headed back to moms house.

When we got back to moms house, we walked in. Sarah and Kami were talking, mom had the baby and Esme was cooking. She spent alot of time over here with Sarah and Masen. There was also another girl with Sarah and Kami, we have never seen her before. "Hi" I said as we walked into the room. "Hi" Sarah replied "Bella, Renesemee, this is my sister Samantha" I looked at the stranger and said "Hello" She smiled and replied "Hi" A few seconds later a little girl ran into the room. She couldn't have been but about 2 or 3 years old. "And who is this?" Renesemee asked smiling at the little girl. "This is my daughter Tabatha" Samantha said as the little girl got up into her lap.

Renesemee sat down and talked to Mom,Sarah, Kami, Tabatha and Samantha. I went into the kitchen with Esme. "Hello Esme" I said with a smile. He smiled back at me and said "Hello Bella, how are you?" "I am good" I replied "And you?" She smiled "I am great" She said. I could hear the happiness in her voice. She has always had a perkiness to her. And even though the others considered her their mother, you could always see that something was missing, like there was something about her that wasn't there. And now I think we found out what it was. Seeing her with Sarah and Masen is so wonderful. She is so caring and loving.

After I talked to Esme I went back into the living room. I was trying to stay away from Samantha as much as I could so she didn't get suspicious, even Kami didn't know what Esme and I really were. We sat around talking for awhile then I left and let Sarah be with her company. I headed back to the big house to see what Edward and the others were doing.

Edward and Carlisle were playing chess, Emmett and Jasper were watching a game and Alice and Rosalie were looking at magazines. I sat down with Alice and Rosalie. We sat there for awhile silent then Alice said "So how is Masen?" "He is good" I replied Rosalie looked at me and said "I love that baby, he is so cute and smells so sweet". "Yeah, I know" I said. then we sat in silence once again.

It was getting close to Christmas once again, this year we would have a little baby so buy for. It was going to be so much fun. Well Sam and Emily came over with Charlie and Sue to see baby Masen. Everyone loved him so much, Esme was a wonderful mother. Sarah was still around a lot though to see Masen, Esme didn't mind. She loved having Sarah around as well. Sarah had went back home for awhile and told her mom about the baby. They ended up in a big fight so she moved back in with my mom. My mom loves having her around.

Well the next day I was sitting on the couch at the big house while everyone was fussing around Masen. "Mom, can I talk to you?" Renesemee asked. "Sure honey" I replied so we went into the kitchen. "What is it?" I asked "Well" she said "I was wondering, Jake and I have been married for 4 months and I was thinking that maybe it was time" I looked at her alittle confused "Time for what?" I asked. Well she just looked at the floor. I sat there a second, then it clicked. "OH" I said "Well honey, that is up to you" "I'm not sure" She replied. "Don't do anything you aren't comfortable with baby" I said as I gave her a hug. "What would you think of me if I decided to do it?" I looked at her and said "I would rather you wait until you are positive. But you are married and you are physically an adult" She looked at me and smiled "I just want you to make sure you are emotionally ready for this" She gave me another hug. "Thanks mom" she said as we walked back into the living room.