Chapter 9: Memories and Explanations

As we sat there telling these three girls everything about us, it brought back some very fuzzy memories I had from when I was human. I remembered the day that I had found out that Edward was a vampire, I remembered how even though I should have been scared, I wasn't. I was never scared of Edward for what he was, I was only scared of losing him. So watching these girls so interested in our stories made me remember all these things. Even though I couldn't see them clearly, I could still see them. A lot of the stuff we were telling these girls was new to even my human family. Charlie only allowed us to tell him what was essential and nothing more.

So as the girls asked questions to each member of my new family, they all answered them honestly. Then Ally asked "So was the image of Renesemees birth that we seen true?" The three girls looked at me. I wasn't really sure what to say, I remember Renesemee showing me the image and it wasn't the greatest image you would want to see. I loved Renesemee but the image from her birth is rather scary. Edward grabbed my hand and then nodded to me. "Yes" I said looking at the girls "The image of Renesemees birth was real, that is how she came into this world" All the girls looked at one another then back at me. The Amy asked "So is that why you are a vampire?" I looked at Renesemee then back at Amy and replied "Technically, Yes it was either become a vampire or die" The look on those girls faces was hard to forget. Even understanding what we were telling them, that information was hard to take in, for anyone, even me.

Then I looked at the girls and said "But, I had already decided to become a vampire before I was even pregnant with Renesemee." And that is some of the information that my human family didn't know alot about. So they just kind of sat there quiet the whole time we were explaining everything. The girls looked at me so curious then Sarah asked "Why did you want to become one?" I just smiled and said "Well, because when I met Edward, even after I found out what he was, I knew he was my true love." Edward leaned over and gave me a kiss as the girls just stared at us. "That is so romantic" Ally said looking at us. Edward and I both just smiled.

So as the girls asked more and more questions we could tell how intrigued they were. And we all believed that this was going to be a good thing for Renesemee to have friends that accept her for what she was. "So, how old are you really Renesemee?" Amy asked "Technically, I am only 3" Renesemee replied "But being half immortal I grew at a rapid age and once I hit 17 I stopped and now I age like a human" The girls looked at each other again then Sarah said "That is so cool" Renesemee just smiled at her friends. Then Amy asked "So, where does the shop teacher fit into all of this?" Renesemee looked at Jacob and of course he just laughed. I wasn't sure what he was going to tell them. I glanced over at Edward who was laughing as well. I figured he could read what Jacob was thinking. Then Jacob said "Actually I am her fiance". The girls just kind of looked funny then Ally said "Aren't you alittle young to be getting married?" Everyone started laughing "That is what we all think to" I replied "But if she is happy then we all accept it" Jacob and Renesemee both smiled at me.

I was actually waiting for Jacob to phase in front of them or something. He seemed to like doing that to people but I guess he figured those girls had learned enough for one day. So after they finished asking everyone questions they said they better go. I walked over to them and asked "If you would like to finish your slumber party you can". the girls all smiled at me then looked at Renesemee. "Are you up for that?" Ally asked. Renesemee just smiled then replied "Yes, I would like that" So mom and Phil took Renesemee and her friends back to their house and the girls finished out their party.

After they left I looked at Edward and said "Well that went better then I expected" Edward just laughed then replied "What did you expect that we would turn them or kill them" I smacked him for the sarcastic remark and everyone just laughed. Charlie and Sue was still here, they were both very quiet so I went over and sat beside them. "Are you alright?" I asked Charlie looked at me then replied "Yeah, Bells we are fine, that was just alot of information to take it" I gave him a hug then replied "I know dad, I'm sorry you had to hear some of that" He just smiled then said "Well, we better get back home" "Alright dad, Sue, have a good night" I replied as they got up and left.

After they had left we all went back to doing our normal things. Jasper came and sat down beside me and said "I can't believe how mellow those girls were" I just looked at him and laughed, then replied "at first I thought you were making them calm" Jasper looked at me and snickered then said "Yeah, at first I was, until I caught that there mood was already calm, they were intrigued but calm" then he smiled and said "Much like you always were" I smiled back at him, then he went to sit with Alice. So I sat there thinking about how much those girls reminded me of myself.

Eternally Yours- The Next Twilight Chapterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें