Chapter 18; Wedding Day

Chapter 18: Wedding Day

Well the next day we were all getting excited for the wedding. I still had some issues with Jacob being with my daughter but I was glad it was him and not some strange boy. Sarah has basically became part of the family. She is always around, she stays with my mom at night but she is here most of the day. Carlisle has been monitoring her and the baby off and on, making sure everything is good. She decided to find out what it is today, we were all excited. At first she wasn't going to find out, but then she decided to. She also decided to give the baby up for adoption, which was alittle hard to hear but I understand. She is only 18 and she isn't ready for motherhood yet. I'm glad she decided on adoption and not to get rid of it the other way. Well her and Renesemee went with Carlisle to find out what she was having. We were all excited to find out as well. "I bet it's a girl" Rosalie said "No, it's a boy" Alice said with a smirk. Of course Alice probley cheated and seen a vision of her having a boy. "No fair Alice" Rosalie said as she gave Alice a look. "Hey, I can't help it if I see her finding out it is a boy" Alice said with a laugh. Rosalie didn't say much else after that. Well the girls were gone for awhile and when they came back Sarah said "Guess what it is" "A boy" Rosalie said looking at Alice. Sarah looked at Alice then at Rosalie and said "Yeah, how did you know?" then she looked at Alice again and said "Oh, yeah right, I forgot" then she started laughing.

Sarah showed everyone the ultrasound picture, he looked so cute. While she was showing it around Renesemee came over to me and said "She is starting to get scared" I looked at Sarah then at Renesemee and replied "Really? of what?" "Of giving birth and giving the baby up" "Oh" I said as I looked over at Sarah. She was smiling as she was showing everyone her baby's ultrasound. "Maybe she will keep it then" Renesemee looked at me and said "I doubt it, she may want to but she is scared her mom will disown her" "Do you really think her mom would?" I asked "Well she disowned Sarah's sister" Renesemee replied "Really?" I asked "Yeah" she replied "Her sister decided to keep the baby and now her mom refuses to talk to her" "That is awful" I said. I couldn't imagine what I would have done if my mom would have disowned me for having Renesemee.

The next week went by fast and then before we knew it the wedding was 2 days away. We had everything ready, all we had to do was put it to action so to speak. We all decided to give Renesemee and Jacob their present early, that way they could enjoy it on their wedding night. Oh how I hated to think about that. When Jacob first took interest in Renesemee he said it was a friendship type thing and even through they are getting married he says he loves her but it's not the kind of love I think it is. He said only reason he asked to marry her was so he knew he would always have her. I know if they are married it would be alright to do what married people do but I still see my daughter as a baby. I mean she is technically only 4 but I have to remember she matured and hit puberty and stuff very quickly and would hit full adult by the time she was 8, and then she would stay that way.

Tonight was the bridal shower for Renesemee, and also Jacobs bachelor party. Afterwards we are giving them their house. "Make sure you guys be good tonight" I said to Edward with a smile. He smiled back, wrapped his arms around my waist and said "I am always good" Then he kissed me. Emmett and Jasper were excited about tonight. They had it all planned out, but of course we weren't allowed to know what it was. "It's hard to tell what those two have planned" I said Edward smiled then replied "Oh, it's not as bad as you think" I smiled at him cause I knew that he was reading their minds. He didn't always let people know he was doing it but I know when he says certain things that he has done it.

Well Carlisle, Charlie, Phil, Billy, Emmett, Jasper, Edward and all the wolves except Leah all took Jacob out while Esme, Mom, Sue, Leah, Emily, Claire, Rachel, Rosalie, Alice, Ally, Amy, Sarah, and I all had a party for Renesemee. We had games and music as well as some food that Esme and Sue had made. We were all having a great time, of course Alice was keeping an eye on the guys. She would daze out then smile every now and then. We all got Renesemee small presents for her bridal shower. Mom and Sue got her a night gown, Ally, Amy and Sarah got her some more, Um, revealing night gowns. Which made Renesemee and I both alittle uncomfortable cause it reminded me of some of the things that Alice had packed me on my honeymoon.