Chapter 15: Planning and Deciding

After Mr. Marks had stopped by and I made the connection about Kami and Sarah I decided to go talk to Sarah to find out some information. I hated prying into peoples lives but if she was going to stay here then we had to find out as much as we could about her situation. Luckily Renesemee wasn't here when Sarah's dad came by.

So I headed to my mom's house. I knocked on the door and Sarah answered "Hi, wheres my mom?" I asked "She said something about going to practice with Phil" Sarah replied "Oh OK" I said. I forgot about Phil having to practice for his ball games. "So, how are you today?" I asked as we went and sat down on the couch. "I'm alright" she replied. I looked at her then said "Sarah, I don't like to pry in peoples lives, but I need to find out some information from you" She looked at me alittle confused then replied "Um, alright, like what?" "Well" I said "Kami's dad came by this morning demanding we tell him where you were" Sarah's face turned as pale as my skin, then she said "Oh, really? what did you tell him?" "Well, Edward told him you weren't there" she signed with relief then said "Thank you so much" "Your welcome, but we need to know some stuff about your life. I know he is your dad and Kami's dad. And I know that you 2 are about the same age" Sarah looked at the floor then said "Yes, He divorced my mom but slept with my her right before him and Mrs. Marks got married. No one knows that I am also his daughter" I put my arm around her then said "I know it has to be hard not having a father" "it's not that" she said "I don't really care" "Oh" I said "Yeah" she replied "It's just that day in the court room when I defended Renesemee instead of Kami, he got mad. He called my mom and told her that he hated me for ruining his daughters life" "Oh Sarah" I said as I gave her a hug. "He said he would find away to get me back for it" "I'm sure he didn't mean it" Sarah looked up at me then said "I'm sure it is why he came looking for me, he don't come around unless he is mad about something. That is why I didn't go to graduation, I was afraid he would come looking for me". I couldn't help but feel bad for Sarah. She was in a bad situation and we were the only ones she could turn to.

We sat there talking for awhile then I said "Sarah, we will do everything we can to protect you" She looked up at me and smiled "Thank you so much Mrs. Cullen" she said then she gave me a hug. "Would you like to come to our house so your not here alone?" I asked "I would love to" she said. So we left and headed back to the house.

When we got to the house everyone smiled as we came in. Renesemee and Jacob were back and them and Sarah started playing a game. I sat down with Edward on the couch. "How did it go?" Edward asked as he kissed my neck. "It went fairly well" I replied "I got some information from her" Edward smiled. "Let me guess, you already know" I said. He just laughed, and then I heard someone else laugh and I turned around to see Alice sitting on the stairs. "I should have known" I said with a laugh. We sat there for awhile talking then Rosalie, Alice, Esme and I all went to talk to Renesemee. "Renesemee, honey" I said "Can we talk to you for alittle bit" "Sure mom" she said as her and Sarah followed us upstairs. "What's up mom?" she asked "We want to talk about the wedding" Alice said with alot of excitement. "Oh" Renesemee said laughing. "Yeah" I said "We just want to help you out. That is if you want us to" "Of course I do" Renesemee said with a smile. "Alright, good" Rosalie said "So where do you want to have it?" I asked "Well" she said "Can I have it here?" Rosalie and I looked at Alice who was smiling, she was right about Renesemee wanting to have it here "Of course you can" I said smiling at her. "We need to go shopping for a dress and stuff" Esme said. "Alright, cool" Renesemee said " How about this weekend?" Alice asked "Can I come?" Sarah asked "Sure" I said as I smiled at Sarah.

Well when the weekend came around we all headed to the mall. We were helping Renesemee find a wedding dress, as well as looking for dresses for the bridesmaids. Renesemee asked if we would mind if she made Ally, Amy and Sarah her bridesmaids. Of course we didn't mind, we were happy she had friends who accepted her. We met up with May and Ally at the mall. "Hey" Ally said "Hiya" Renesemee replied. "Sarah?" Amy asked as her and Ally looked in shock to see Sarah. They hadn't seen her seen before graduation. "Hi" Sarah said as she explained what happened to them. She didn't tell them everything. All she said was she ran away and she was staying with us due to some personal reasons. They didn't push her for more information, which made it easy on her.