Chapter 1

Annual World Day.

    The ribbons are flying, and the ice lanterns are gorgeous. The cold green blood trees on both sides of the street were glowing with crimson like fireworks, adding a festive atmosphere to the white and boundless capital of Terras.

    On the street corner, the blond vampire lures the person in front of him. The blood race is handsome, and the blonde hair is not bad. However, compared with young men, it is not mediocre.

    The young man's eyes were bright, and he looked quite romantic, and he couldn't help but look at him.

    The blond vampire lowered his voice and pretended to care: "Time is running out. Stealing the king's blood is a capital crime! If you don't want to die, you have to leave here quickly. Don't be afraid, as long as you give birth to the king's son, everything will be yours. .Trust me, I'm here for your own good."

    Wen Ling sneered in her heart, come on. .But he showed a grateful and cowardly smile, rubbing his hands carefully, hesitating, like a black mouse who was caught stealing lamp oil.

    Wen Ling said cowardly, "I know, I know. But..."

    Seeing him cowardly and weak, Golden Retriever felt contempt in his heart, blinding this beautiful face.

    Stupid and despicable human beings. Delusional for wealth and prosperity, he did not hesitate to use the trick of borrowing a child to gain the position of another master of the palace. What's more, the aloof king doesn't care about the heirs at all. This is just an excuse for them to coax Wen Ling to steal the blood.

    He gradually lost patience and urged Wen Ling: "Time is running out."

    If it wasn't for smelling the contents of his stomach, how could a noble like him self-deprecate and associate with a low-level commoner like Wenling.

    Smell and listen are the best containers for nurturing demons. Hearing should thank them. .Being able to use it for them is the blessing of hearing and listening to this inferior person.

    [idiot. ] Golden Retriever laughed inwardly. Want to be another master of the palace, is "you" worthy?

    In the near future, even the king will be replaced by people! The growth of the demon will gradually weaken him. The day the devil was born was Wang Chilai's death.

    The corners of Golden Retriever's mouth are raised, and the corners of his eyes are turned down, and the goodwill released is no match for the contempt of the aristocrats. But the original owner couldn't see it.

    It's a pity that the soul in this body is no longer the original one, but a liar called Wen Ling who came from the earth. Wen Ling only glanced at Golden Retriever, and found the real emotion from his usual smile - the Golden Retriever vampire wanted to trick him.

    If he wasn't from another world, and he happened to read this bullshit novel, he might really be killed by this blood-sucking old monster.

.Dead Golden Retriever didn't tell him the truth. What he was carrying was actually the villain of the book - the little devil in the future. The palace can suppress demons, and leaving the palace will speed up the growth of demons.

    Once the little devil is born, not only will the protagonist of the book, the king of the blood race, lose his ability, but as the biological father, he will encounter a fate even more miserable than death.

    In the original text, but the demon's only remaining human consciousness made him let his biological father die at the last moment. However, there was only one breath left.