Chapter 47

This is an endless field. The wind blows the wheat waves, and there are bursts of wheat fragrance. There were villages in twos and threes in the distance. Wen Ling was standing on a country road that was three meters wide and could accommodate two carriages.

    The wind kicks up dust. The road is muddy and weeds grow along the side of the road. The red sun is about to rise in the distance, and Wen Ling is anxious.

    He has yet to find a place to shade, nor any tool to block the sun. This is really sad. He looked into the distance, and the closest house he could see was not close to him, and it took him more than an hour to walk on foot.

    This is really sad. He began to regret what he was doing with flying chess. How much trouble can Bai Xiao be in trouble again!

    A cold-hearted person like him is not eaten to death by him now. Thinking that Bai Xiao was completely different from the original, Wen Ling still had a little indescribable joy in his heart.

.Seeing that, Dongfang gradually revealed the fish belly white, and Wen Ling was ready to send it back directly with flying chess.

    Regardless of whether the interval is short or not, there will be no side effects.

    Just then, a carriage came from a distance. At first I heard singing.

    The body is reddish-brown, and there is no wood to be seen. The rear compartment is very large, and it looks like it can seat six or seven people. There are also two very spirited red horses, and the driver is a middle-aged man.

    He looked honest, honest and kind. His appearance is not that of an oriental person, and he speaks with a slight accent. However, I could hear it, and the song I heard came from the driver's mouth.

    The accent is close to the white world, and it seems to be a person from the white world. Look at him dressed very old-fashioned, not like the white world he has seen.

    The coachman saw him and stopped singing.

.He stopped the carriage and said to Wen Ling, "Young man, are you also here to apply?"

    Apply for a job? Wen Ling was a little puzzled, and he could even see the driver's eyes very puzzled. Wen Ling was in a hurry to find a place to escape, and quickly answered yes.

    "Come up." The driver asked Wen Ling to get into the car. He was picking up the applicants from the city, but there was only one missing. So when he saw Wen Ling, he thought he had found the country by himself.

    Wen Ling got into the car and found that there were already five people in the car. The age gap was between twenty and forty, and they were all well-dressed and looked intellectual.

    They sat far away from each other, never touching each other, and when they saw Wen Ling coming up, they all set their eyes on Wen Ling. With a little scrutiny and vigilance, the hostility runs deep.

    Hearing's mind changed quickly. .He heard the driver say that he was applying for the job, and immediately thought that the people in the car were all applying for jobs, and they were all competitors. No wonder they didn't like each other.

    Seeing myself getting into the car, I guess I muttered in my heart, adding another competitor.

    Wen Ling couldn't care less. He found an empty seat and sat down, closing the small window. The bright sunshine outside the car was not so beautiful for Wen Ling.

    Hearing a cold snort of yin and yang, he swept over, it was a young man in his twenties. A silk shirt with delicate lace cuffs, a brooch holding a brooch on his chest, and a blue bow tied. Hearing felt like he was going to apply for a hotel waiter.