Chapter 61

Wen Ling was very clingy, and hugged Bai Xiao tightly, not wanting to climb down. Wen Duoduo took off Bai Xiao's back and put it on his father.

    Grabbing the wings that popped out of Dad's back, he rubbed it curiously.

    It's a little different from Wen Duoduo's wings. Wen Duoduo's wings are small fleshy wings without feathers. It has always been an unsolved mystery that small wings can drive a chubby body to fly.

    Wen Ling's wings were much larger and covered with black feathers. Very soft and slippery feathers, Wen Duoduo took two bites and lost a few hairs. He was busy pouting, spit out his feathers, and hid the evidence of his evildoing.

    The hair loss wasn't his fault!

    Most long-haired animals love to shed their hair. The blood clan father also sheds his hair, and often has white feathers on his bed when he wakes up in the morning.

.Wen Ling has wings, but he doesn't know how to use them. He can't even fly when he flaps his big wings twice. Bai Xiao's face was not very good, and he stroked the base of his wings with his hands.

    Hearing the long wings belong to the growth of the seedlings. It's not yet time for him to transform.

    Wen Ling had just turned into a blood clan not long ago, so he didn't have a good grasp of his own power control. It can't flexibly change into another form, so until now it was not because it had grown wings.

    But Richard I used a catalyst to induce Wenling to develop early, and then he grew his wings. It's a pity that even if it grows, Wenling will not be able to use it. For Wen Ling, it is no different from decoration.

    If you want to retract it, you have to recede the strength of the medicine. Bai Xiao grabbed Wen Ling with one hand and walked to Richard VI.

    A huge shadow covered Richard. .He opened his eyes, and a pair of huge snow-white wings blocked the sky and the sun, blocking all the light, leaving only a shadow.

    Legend has it that only the blood race with the highest purity can have the opportunity to transform into another form. Every generation of kings can. His ancestor Richard I had his own morphological changes. But he, as a descendant of Richard I, lost this mission.

    This seems to be mocking his poor purity.

    "What did you use for him?" Bai Xiao said coldly.

    Richard VI was silent. He just didn't say that he couldn't defeat Bai Xiao, and now he is a little embarrassed by Bai Xiao.

    Richard VI's silent attitude brought him little benefit, but brought about an early death.

    Richard VI suddenly felt cold all over his body. After becoming a vampire, the body will lose its temperature and be as cold as a corpse. .Therefore, the blood race can't feel the cold, and he doesn't need warmth in the first place.

    Therefore, this is the first time that Richard VI has felt the coldness deep into the bone marrow since he became a blood clan.

    Gradually, he felt hopeless. He felt that the source blood in his body was flowing little by little, the blood was coagulating, and he lost his vitality...

    "I didn't intend to deal with you so quickly. But you moved so much that you shouldn't touch it." The voice fell, but there was nothing left in front of him.

    The flames devoured Richard, burning from his blood, burning his whole body to the ground. He made a violent scene, but when he left, it was extremely deserted and bleak. How ironic that death is so simple that it is not worth writing about.

    The glory belonging to the Richard family can never be repeated. The glory of the Richard family has long been buried in the years, leaving only one or two damaged records in the history books. .Richard VI's dream of regaining his former glory was, after all, a dream that had vanished into thin air.

    Dawn will be gone.

    People in history come and go, they go on stage and then they go down.

    This chapter is not over, click on the next page to continue reading

    The glory of rebellion cannot be forced, and Richard VI understood this truth before his death.

    The Richard family is really gone.

    Dorne had seen the dead, but never the dead blood. The blood race will die, which is simply impossible in his mind. Only the low-level level 0 will experience the pressure of death. A normal blood clan would not die easily if not for special reasons.

    When a vampire dies, it means that the source blood on his body has been completely consumed. .Origin blood is the basis for a blood clan to maintain life, so any blood clan will pursue the concentration of origin blood, and even take some drugs that harm the body to artificially purify the purity of origin blood.

    In short, it was the first time that Dorne had seen such an easy scene of dead blood.

    Terrible. Donne was so frightened that he almost had a heart attack.

    Help, the blood race's heart can't beat, how can it get heart disease! He must be out of his mind. Could it be that his brain was eaten by those level 0s with extremely low source blood?

    Although Dorne's mental activities are many, it is only a momentary appearance in his mind. Soon, Wen Ling shot him coldly.

    Dorn has always seen people talking and talking about ghosts, so he saw the situation on the spot, and immediately defected, and fell to Bai Xiao as a sloppy grass.

    The original boss himself is dead, is he stupid if he doesn't run?

."King! I-I know everything! Say everything! Please don't kill woo woo..."

    Bai Xiao swept away contemptuously, showing no interest in killing him. Outsiders rumored that he was an extremely slaughtering monster, but not many people died at the hands of Bai Xiao.

    It is far less than the blood-sucking addiction that repeatedly sucks human beings to death.

    "What did you use, why is he like this?"

    "King Hui, it's medicine. It's the catalyst for Richard VI." Donne replied immediately, explaining everything clearly. "This catalyst allows demons to evolve. He uses..."

    Donne hesitated to speak.

    "Say, what do you do."

    Frost's pick-up blade pressed against Dorne's throat, as sharp as a blade, and Dorne dared not move.

    "It is extracted from the jing liquid of male Miluo snake..."

.The Miluo snake is a kind of snake that grows in dark ditches. It has a strong desire for sex (harmony). Adult snakes often gather in the mud by hundreds or thousands during their puberty period.

    A very lewd snake.

    "You actually used this kind of thing on him?" Bai Xiao's other golden eyes also turned dark red all at once. Dorn only felt cold all over his body. He felt what Richard had experienced. situation.

    Don's brain is not stupid, and he saves himself quickly.

    "King! It hasn't been used on the demon yet, and Richard has failed to use it. There is a way to remove this catalyst!"

    Bai Xiao stopped, but the red in his eyes hadn't dissipated. Donne finished the method quickly and succinctly.

    Bai Xiao bypassed Dorne, spread his wings and flew into the sky, and left with Wen Ling. .His eyes were flushed red and covered with a layer of red mist, Bai Xiao stared at Wen Ling's face. He flapped his wings, wrapping Wenling in his huge wings.

    The little meat wings hummed and fluttered hard, and Wen Duoduo, who was following behind his father and trying to keep up, felt that there was no love in the world.

    Is this the great fatherly love? I cried and cried. .