Chapter 39

Wen Ling opened the door, hula la stood in a large circle, and several large black dogs with red collars rushed in like cannonballs.

    Wen Ling didn't react for a while, and was almost pushed to the side by these large dogs, so she had to hold the door with one hand.

    Just as he was about to speak, the big dogs all stopped, and then stepped back.

    "Go! Go up!" The dog owner waved the leather leash, but the dog didn't listen to him. His legs trembled, as if he had encountered something terrifying.

    "Come in, stupid dog!" the dog owner was annoyed.

    Bai Xiao: "Haha." Bai Xiao rolled his eyes and drilled his head into Wen Ling's arms. He likes to smell his body, but he can't get enough of it.

    Those dogs felt Bai Xiao's intimidation and did not dare to enter the door.

.Wen Ling touched Bai Xiao's fluffy head and said calmly, "Everyone, what's the matter?"

    "There was a theft at the Earl's house. We suspect that it is related to you, please let us go in and search." The dog owner said with a cold face. When he spoke, a goatee seemed to be dancing. He was wearing a dark green police uniform and looked like a local police officer.

    "Stolen?" Wen Ling said in surprise, "That's too terrifying. The law and order here is terrible. Mr. Sheriff, please be sure to protect the safety of our little citizens."

    The sheriff didn't pay attention, and squeezed into the room with his subordinates and a group of large dogs, followed by the terrified Madam Maria.

    Maria covered her mouth as soon as she came in, her eyes full of heartache.

    "My cupboard! My chair! My desk... gosh, what the hell is going on here."  Maria looked at Wen Ling angrily. He was the only one in this room, and he could only be the culprit.

    "What did you do? What did you do to my room?"

    Wen Ling: "..." What a shame. It's not really him.

    However, besides him, there was only one bird and one cub left in this room. No matter how you look at it, he is the most likely person to do such a thing.

    "Do you know how much this will cost me?" Maria charged. She didn't care that there was still a vicious sheriff in this room. So what?

    Can you pay for her house?

    Wen Ling said, "I will compensate." Alright. He has to admit it if he doesn't. Forget it, anyway, it is he who atones for Bai Xiao's sins.

    Maria's face changed in a second. Just lose money. She didn't want these furniture for a long time. Of course, she will not give Wen Ling the depreciation price, and everything will be compensated according to the original price. .Always the original price!

    Wen Ling obediently admitted the compensation, and this stopped the nagging of the proprietress Maria. Her ears were finally quiet, Wen Ling rubbed Bai Xiao's head hard, it was you who made me take the blame.

    Wen Ling was losing money, and the sheriff stared at the empty room with only one bed left, and looked at Wen Ling suspiciously.

    Madam Maria didn't care about anything else when she got the compensation, but the sheriff didn't. He is not stupid. There are so many things missing in the room, and there is no trace at all. There must be something tricky. No one will believe it.

    The sheriff scanned the room, crouched on the ground, and felt some powder. He raised his head and stared at Wen Ling. Eyes full of suspicion.

    "Where did these things go?" The sheriff stuck his head out and looked downstairs. Below is the street, here is the second floor. .And these disappearing things aren't thrown from under the windows either.