Chapter 37

The only young man who obeyed the law and obeyed the law heard that, and always wondered if he had entered a den of thieves again.

However, he had the most power to speak, and he was stunned to take it all from the reluctant Wen Duoduo.

"Send it back." Wen Ling poked Wen Duo Duo's face, "Everything I teach you is learned from the dog's stomach."

Wen Duoduo was not willing to let go. Seeing his silly hat, Wen Ling wanted to pinch him a few times.

Pick up Wen Duoduo, put it in front of you, and look at yourself.

"You are a devil, not a thief. Take it out and give it to me. You have to be good, I'll spank if you don't!" After speaking, Wen Ling took out the last pearl in Wen Duoduo's hand and took the room One of the woven baskets of Wen Duo Duo put all the things that Wen Duo duo got into it.

Wen Duoduo looked weak. .Bai Xiao said to him disdainfully: "It's just a few beads to play with, and it's not a rare thing. A man, crying, not brave. When you get back to the dark world, I'll give you a room and play whatever you want. "

The big local tyrants are so arrogant that Wen Duoduo worships them endlessly.

Wen Ling was too lazy to listen to the local tyrant blowing water and took out the Xianlai gem. This gem is indeed very similar to the red Herag gem on his ring.

Saying that it was cut from the same gem, there will never be any doubt.

Wen Ling closed the doors and windows, pulled the curtains tightly, and asked Bai Xiao nervously, "Is it alright now."

He hoped that Bai Xiao could recover soon. When Bai Xiao returns to normal, he and Bai Xiao will not owe each other, and he will not have to bear this little guilt and feel uncomfortable.

Bai Xiao nodded in answer. .Although there is no smile on his face, his face is soft and the smile is hidden in his heart.

Bai Xiao didn't know that Wen Ling had this distraction in his heart. It is to wait for him to get better, and then shoot and disperse.

Bai Xiao didn't say anything. But he was thinking about taking Wen Ling and Wen Duoduo back to his palace.

He sits on a piece of land, and he can't afford not even a human and a cub. Even if it's a demon. Such a small devil, he can crush it with one finger.

Bai Xiao picked up the red gem without hesitation. His fingers were thin and white, and the rubies made them even whiter as jade. Wen Ling had a good look, and hugged Wen Duoduo tightly, not daring to breathe.

Suddenly, the temperature of the room suddenly dropped. There was ice on the walls. This scene seems familiar. Wen Ling pulled the quilt on the bed and wrapped her body tightly, only showing her forehead and a pair of eyes with Wen Duoduo.

.After a while, clusters of ice-blue flames ignited in the white ice crystals.

Wen Ling opened her mouth wide, only to feel that the ice-blue flame was so familiar. that is not......

Wen Ling pinched the arm that hugged Wen Duoduo. The icy blue flames made the whole room colder and colder. The glass bottle of water on the table froze with a bang.

However the shards were also frozen and not splashed everywhere.

The ice-blue flames burned bigger and bigger, burning everywhere, except for Wen Ling and Wen Duoduo's position, there was never a single spark splashing.