Chapter 44

Wen Ling is not fat, but the weight of an adult man, no matter how light it is, will not drop 100 pounds, not to mention Wen Ling has a solid height of 1.8 meters.

    Therefore, it is by no means an easy thing to pick up an adult man with one hand.

    Bai Xiao held an umbrella in one hand, wrapped Wen Ling's waist in the other, and picked up Wen Ling with one hand. Seeing that there was no place for him, Wen Duoduo climbed behind Bai Xiao a few times and hugged Bai Xiao's neck tightly. Staring at Wen Ling cautiously, he stretched out a claw, retracted his pointed fingernails, and poked Wen Ling's face lightly.

    Noticing the change in body temperature, Wen Duoduo shivered with fright. It's over, if the human father is not human!

    "Don't move." Bai Xiao turned his head to Wen Duoduo and said, "Hurry up."

.Speaking, I saw a black umbrella soaring into the air, and a pair of snow-white wings fluttered, like two crystal clear snowflakes flying in the air, indescribably elegant.

    The black umbrella was like a black flower swirling in the air, and soon disappeared.

    Bai Xiao took Wen Ling to an uninhabited house. He drew the curtains, and the room suddenly became very dark, only a faint outline of a human figure could be seen. Bai Xiao found a few quilts and put them on the bed, and put Wen Ling down.

    Put Wen Duoduo in the next room again.

    "Stay here and don't move. Be obedient."

    Wen Duoduo nodded, grabbed the guardrail of the bed and looked at Bai Xiao's figure leaving quickly.

    Bai Xiao returned to the room. Wen Ling's face has already shown a kind of bluish gray, her lips are white, her body is hot and cold, and she is sweating profusely.

.The blood of filthy low-level vampires eroded his body.

    For a low-level blood clan, the source blood concentration on his body is very low, but it is not pure. If it bites a human, it will only make the prey in his mouth become a low-level blood race like him.

    Low-level vampires don't have long lifespans, and they don't have their own will, so they can only be called walking dead. Even the blood race society will choose to remove this inferior product.

    Bai Xiao didn't hesitate at all, he stepped forward, picked up Wen Ling, and touched the wound on Wen Ling's body. Two small blue-black holes.

    He stretched out the tip of his tongue, took the taste of the low-level vampire off his tongue, and added his own scent.

    Hearing the words, he let out a low breath, like a dying kitten calling for help delicately in a rainy night.

    Bai Xiao's eyes deepened. The golden eyes refracted a cold light, making him look as cold as winter's snow. .The red eyes were burning like hot flames, burning all spring.

    He lowered his head, leaned over Wen Ling's neck, and took a bite.

    The source blood belonging to Bai Xiao was injected into Wen Ling's body. Pure and powerful, it cleans the dirty blood little by little.

    Put Wen Ling on his mark.

    Bai Xiao's source blood made Wen Ling's body become hot (anti-shielding), hot like magma. He stretched out his arms and hugged the icy white owl, like a thirsty catfish on the verge of dying, absorbing a little water in the rut.

    "If you are like this, I can't help it..." Bai Xiao said in a hoarse voice, "Do you want to get a little closer?"

    Wen Ling, however, as if he couldn't hear Bai Xiao's warning, he hugged tightly and resolutely did not let go.