Chapter 72

The prop girl was skeptical of Bai Xiao, but because the performance was going to continue, she didn't have time to investigate further.

    "Wen Ling's newly bought house is in the Hubin community, you can find it yourself." The prop girl kept an eye on it and didn't say the specific house number, only which community it was.

    In this case, even a liar wouldn't just blindly spy on which building and which room it was.

    Where do Bai Xiao and Wen Duoduo know what the lakeside community is and where it is. Out of the theater, standing on the side of the main road, one big and one small are a little confused.

    It was already dark, but the city was not dark. This place is really different from the black world.

    As night draws near, the city's neon lights are dazzling, colorful lights, and vehicles like dragons and horses come and go.

.Wen Duoduo was very interested in the boxy, closed tin box.

    Several times I wanted to fly after someone else's wheel. Bai Xiao didn't let him show his wings.

    He has observed the humans here. The humans here are all ordinary, they don't have wings, and there is no special species.

    No bloods, no monsters. It is said that this place has not allowed monsters to become spirits since the founding of the People's Republic of China.

    These words were heard by Bai Xiao listening to the chat between the two students.

    I don't know the words, I don't know the way, but the language is similar.

    Bai Xiao grabbed passers-by and asked. Passers-by felt that Bai Xiao's tone was rude, is this the attitude of asking Lu!

    This is obviously the uncle.

    However, Bai Xiao was bigger than him, so he had to stand on tiptoe to reach Bai Xiao.

."Hubin Community, you will come to the end along this river." Perhaps he was still a little unconvinced, but the man didn't tell Bai Xiao how long it would take to walk to the end.

    In the end, it's not even close at all. It takes an hour to drive.

    Bai Xiao walked for half an hour without seeing a shadow, and finally couldn't bear it anymore.

    He looked around, and there was no one by the river. Bai Xiao's back bulged quickly, and a pair of pure white wings lit up, fanning a gust of wind.

    Wen Duoduo sat on Bai Xiao's back and grabbed Bai Xiao's neck.

    took off.

    Bai Xiao flew to the sky. Although it was already dark, people still saw it.

    An alcoholic had just filled a glass of wine and was blowing water with someone.

    "I don't get drunk in a thousand cups! . . With this kind of wine, I can blow him two bottles, I think I was..." The drunkard was blowing, and suddenly he saw Bai Xiao flying in the air.

    He stopped, rubbing his eyes in disbelief.

    The drinking friend on the opposite side turned his back to Bai Xiao, and when he saw that he didn't continue to play, he asked.

    "Say, what happened to you back then?"

    The alcoholic blinked, a little panicked,

    "I saw someone fly by..."

    "What?" He felt like he didn't hear clearly.

    "Someone, flying in the sky, passed by with a swoosh..."