Chapter 54

As soon as Bai Xiao appeared, someone recognized him.

    There may not be so many people who have actually seen Bai Xiao, but Richard VI was naturally unwilling to know that Bai Xiao was not dead.

    He searched several times and learned about Bai Xiao's real whereabouts, so he always sent people to guard the city of Percy. Once the ship returns, the trace of Bai Xiao can be found as soon as possible.

    The one who performed the task was still Richard VI's confidant, Ace the Golden Retriever. As soon as he saw Bai Xiao got off the boat, he immediately gave orders to the people who brought him.

    Ace knew that they couldn't stop the former king with their means, so he wasn't ready to make a move to alarm him now. Ace only sent someone to watch Bai Xiao's movements, and then had someone tell the information to Richard VI who was far away in Tras.

    The technological civilization of the black world is not comparable to the white world. .In the white world, the telephone has become a common decoration in many well-off families, and the civilization of the black world is still hundreds of years behind that of the white world.

    But they had a special way of communicating and delivering information, so it wasn't long before Richard VI knew.

    Ace stared at Bai Xiao with all his heart, and at first glance, he didn't see that there was still a fat boy in Bai Xiao's arms. Looking closer, he almost bit his tongue.

    Oh my God! Ace didn't know who his mother was 800 years ago, and he couldn't help but exclaim at this time.

    He had never seen Bai Xiao with a cold face, not even when he was angry.

    Most of the time, it's just expressionless. This king is not an emotional person. Joy or anger seemed impossible to appear on his face.

    That is a king without feelings. .This is also normal. Wang would never have a warm heart. He is not human.

    Blood clans are naturally cold-blooded and heartless.

    However, at this time, the king in front of him had a little smile on his face.

    Although not much, it is real, showing a bit of tenderness. Wang was born with a good appearance. His appearance is actually a little different from the face of the dark world.

    It looks like an alien. However, no one can pick out a little bit of bad looks. Just looking at the skin, there is absolutely no one who can compare.

    Once such a good appearance shows warmth and a smile, the power is a hundred times a thousand times more powerful, and the lethality is full. Such gentleness is simply not Bai Xiao.

    Ace almost thinks that he has found the wrong person, just a similar appearance.

    However, the attitude of the whole body has not changed. .It was indeed the king who had been driven away by them together.

    He was holding a child, and his movements were skilled and familiar. Looking at the child, Ace had a guess.

    Is that kid just...

    He could feel that it was not a human cub. But why does the devil have a king to coexist peacefully? It shouldn't.

    They are mortal enemies by nature. Only one can live between the two, and the other will surely be replaced. Seeing that the demon and the king were as close as father and son, Ace felt blind.

    Is that really the king? He has absolutely no sense of substance. The demon was not afraid at all, and rubbed Bai Xiao's face. Although Bai Xiao was emotionally restrained, he did not reject Wen Duoduo's purity.