Chapter 64

"Wen Duoduo. You're full." Wen Ling rubbed Wen Duoduo's belly hypocritically, and then extremely dictatorily pronounced Wen Duoduo's fate. Not at all affectionate.

    Wen Duoduo protested in a low voice.

    "Dad. I'm not full. I'm still early."

    Wen Ling dismissed the protest and made a stern criticism: "Wen Duoduo, you are reasonable, Dian Dian, your weight has exceeded the standard, you are a standard little fat man! You are not restrained, and if you get fatter, your father will not be able to hold you. ."

    Wen Duoduo raised his arms and stretched his legs, and looked down at his fleshy, white, tender arms and legs. Hey, I can't lift it up. Well, maybe a little bit fat. But what if the baby is a little fat?

    He has heard it all. Humans like little babies with little flesh, and fat babies are in line with human aesthetics. .What's so good about being skinny, like a firewood stick. People like him are recruited.

    Moreover, he has only grown a little bit of flesh, and at most he is a member of the micro-fat world!

    Wen Ling lifted Wen Duo Duo high, and found that it was a little difficult for him to hold it. Still need to lose weight.

    "Wen Duoduo, do you know? I can't hold your father anymore. Do you want to continue to eat and grow meat, or do you want your father to hold you?" Wen Ling threw it to Wen Duo Duo multiple-choice question and asked him to choose his own length. Meat is still Dad's hug.

    Long meat is happiness. Eat well to grow meat. But Dad's hugs are also good. He loves his dad hugging him. But - Wen Duoduo's chubby claws pinched his chin, thinking very seriously, making extremely difficult choices.

.He sighed, his claws shook in the air, as if he had made up his mind, his brows were furrowed, and he looked like he was worried about national affairs at a young age. He felt that it was very difficult for his father to hug him. Is he really that heavy?

    "I want a hug." Wen Duoduo hesitated to give up his career of growing flesh and chose the warm hug from his old father.

    Papa Bai's embrace was cold, not warm at all. But his shoulders are very broad, and Wen Duoduo likes to lie on Papa Bai's shoulders. Wen Dad's arms are warm and comfortable to nest inside.

    Wen Ling hummed in her heart, but in the end, he wasn't the one to choose.

    "Okay, alright, Wen Duoduo is very obedient, I'll give you a reward and take another bite." Wen Ling picked up a strawberry on the table, the smallest one, and put it into Wen Duoduo's mouth.

.Talking is better than nothing. Wen Duo Duo, chew it, chew it, three mouthfuls and two mouthfuls will solve it, and licking the tongue is still not enough, and it is not enough to jam the teeth. After he finished eating, he looked at Wen Ling with his small eyes, but Wen Ling just pretended not to see his longing eyes.

    Wen Duoduo knew that the current affairs person was Junjie, so he dispelled the attention to make the old father soft-hearted.

    On the contrary, the old housekeeper watched the interaction between father and son for a long time, while secretly feeling distressed for the little prince, what's wrong with the prince eating two more bites! What's wrong! Is the palace unable to support a prince? Even if there are ten more, it is also easy to support!

    After feeling distressed for the prince, he couldn't help but feel that this Wen Linghao was amazing. Not only did he capture the king's heart, but the king treated him so well. No one in the palace had ever enjoyed such preferential treatment from the king. He even treated the prince to such a degree that he couldn't say a single word.