Chapter 26

The management of Percy City is chaotic, mixed with fish and dragons, and there are three religions and nine styles. It has its own rules here. There is a lot of trade in Percy, and a bank with the nature of a bank appeared a long time ago.

    More than 100 years ago, it was initiated by the city owner of Percy and founded Percy Pass. Merchants who come and go can deposit gold here, as long as they use the gold certificate to trade. There are also people who rent safes here to store valuables.

    A hundred years ago, Bai Xiao once deposited a sum of money here. Now the money has been rolled over several times.

    "Don't worry. No one knows that I have a fortune here." Bai Xiao said.

    Wen Ling counted the amount of money and found that there were three million gold coins. At the earliest, the principal was only 300,000.

    "Ten times. Not bad." .Wen Ling muttered a few words, the brat had never seen the money, so he wanted to see it when his head came out, Wen Ling was startled, and quickly pressed the brat's head back. Especially hold down the cub's mouth.

    "Wen Duoduo, don't move." The cub's mouth was too powerful. He almost forgot that this guy is still a little devil who can do all kinds of evil. It's no problem to corrode a piece of gold. Give him a little time, and he can corrode all a city.

    Wen Duoduo still wanted to try to prove that he was a qualified little devil, but unfortunately he caught Wen Ling's eyes and silently closed his mouth.

    so bad.

    He had not learned to say a complete sentence, so let him endorse it. Before he learned to call his father, Wen Duoduo could already read the first few sentences of people.

    "This money is yours..." Wen Ling squeezed the voucher, and suddenly realized that he was not excited for a long time. This money has nothing to do with him.

."You handle it." Bai Xiao said lightly.

    "I'll handle it? Does it matter?" Wen Ling was flattered. Wen Ling, who came from a poor family, has always been serious about money. It's a little uncomfortable to meet such a local tyrant Bai Xiao.

    "You take it." Bai Xiao's eyes swept over from above, without a trace of reluctance, "I don't care about money."

    The straight eyes showed that I didn't care about money. Money is not important to me.

    "..." The local tyrant spoke. Listened to.

    The little people Wen Ling did not take out all the money, but only took 100,000, some of which were exchanged for gold coins, and some were exchanged for passable gold certificates.

    In addition to real money, banknotes in the black world cannot be used in the white world. However, the golden certificate of Percy City can be exchanged for the coins of the White World in the White World.

    There are many hotels in Percy. .They found a shop that looked clean and tidy.

    "How many rooms?" The cashier raised his head lazily.

    "One room." "Two rooms."

    Two voices appeared together.

    "I want a room alone." Bai Xiao insisted.

    Wen Ling looked at Bai Xiao in surprise. It's not that this guy hasn't slept in the same room with him before, so why are you resisting this time. Moreover. When he was in the wild before, he thought this kid was mysterious. It's a pity that at night, Wen Ling didn't know what happened after he fell asleep, otherwise he would have to catch this kid and do something bad secretly.

    This chapter is not over, click on the next page to continue reading

    ; And, they didn't say it well, this place is unfamiliar, who knows what people are hiding, and it is safer to live in a room.

    "What a child's temper." . Hearing Bai Xiao's tender face, he felt very funny, "I won't do anything to you."

    He also touched Bai Xiao's head cheaply, not to mention, it was really soft. I didn't expect people to be so cold and their hair so soft. The face of Bai Xiao, whose head was touched, changed. Don't be angry.

    This is probably the first time he has been touched on the head in so many years.

    "I just want to sleep alone." Bai Xiao refused to step back, as if there was something hidden.

    "I'm sorry sir, I'm sorry to tell you two, there is only one room left in our shop. Do you still want to book?" the waiter interjected weakly.

    "What are you asking if there is no second room?" Bai Xiao was about to be mad at this unnecessary human being. Was this intentional to make him embarrassed? I think he was arguing for a long time just now.

    "Yes. Of course." Wen Ling laughed. It was really fun to see Bai Xiao deflated.

.He took the key, hugged the cub and went upstairs with a smile, and said hello to the hotel.

    "Add extra money, please help me replace all the sheets and quilts with brand new ones, white ones." Bai Xiao has a habit of cleanliness, so he can live a better life as long as he can, anyway, he still spends his money.

    There's also the matter of eating.

    "I also need to pack a dinner and send it to my room, at least two copies of Mao Xuewang."

    The waiter was stunned. There are quite a lot of guests who are bloody, but they are usually blood guests. Wasn't that person just now?

    Maybe people like to eat Xuewang, maybe his mother makes it delicious. The waiter no longer bothered about this matter, he pushed his colleague and asked him to hold the mattress that was never useful. There are always some customers who are particularly delicate, which is normal.

    The service of this hotel is still very good. .The bathing facilities are very complete, Wen Ling dragged Wen Duo in directly to wash. Before closing the bathroom door, he kindly stuck his head out and asked Bai Xiao.

    "Do you want me to help you?" Wen Ling felt that she wanted to take care of the children.

    Bai Xiao had a dark face: "I'm not a child!"

    Wen Ling touched her nose, pressed Wen Duoduo into the water, brushed her body up and down, and rubbed it.

    Bai Xiao was much more careful. After he came in, he checked the safety of the room everywhere to make sure that there were no dangerous objects under the cabinet and bed, and then sat down on the chair.

    He didn't like the quilt on the bed. I can smell the smell of someone sleeping before, and even if I wash it, it doesn't astigmatize the smell of other humans. He couldn't imagine what the last person who slept here had done.

    The smell of human beings is gone. The smell that used to be very good is now very light. Hardly smelled. .It was only when he was very close to him that there was a little sweetness.

    Sweet and delicious, like a freshly baked cake.

    dong dong dong. The waiter knocked on the door. Bai Xiao opened it to change the bedding and deliver food.

    Bai Xiao smelled it, it was brand new, and he could accept it before letting the waiter in. The back of the hotel waiter is full of cold sweat, why is this teenager so stressful.
.