Chapter 22

The little boy crawled into the grass on all fours and met his golden eyes.

    "what!"

    The cub was caught by the wings. He was furious, his feet fluttered, and Bai Xiao was kicked.

    Wen Ling turned around and found that the cub was gone. A corner of the dark green clothes and half of his butt were exposed in the grass.

    The crotch pants worn by the brat were changed by Wen Ling from adults' clothes, and the lines and feet were not repaired. The top is wearing a big red short jacket, with two small holes in the back, so that the wings can be stretched out.

    Wen Ling walked over and saw his son being held in his arms by a teenager, and the two (?) scuffled together.

    Seeing Wen Ling approaching, the boy's body was obviously stiff. The silver-white hair was messy, several strands were snatched off by the brat, and a few weeds were stuck in the hair.

    The boy was only thirteen or fourteen years old, and he looked very childish. .But no matter how you look at it, I feel that it looks very similar to Wang.

    The cub stretched his legs and asked Wen Ling for help.

    "Aah" Help, why can't he beat this guy.

    "Hey, put him down." A drop of sweat dripped from Wen Ling's head. Always feel a little ashamed.

    The young man didn't speak, but looked at Wen Ling with resentment in his eyes.

    Wen Ling felt more and more that the guess in her heart was true. He called out the name slowly.

    "Bai Xiao?"

    The expression on the boy's face changed immediately, but there was no chance for him to say another word, because soon he passed out.

    The cub was pressed on the boy, and the little tail struggled.

    "Ahhh" are all bad guys.

    Wen Ling walked over in a speechless manner, and brought out the cub who was under him. .He flapped his wings and wanted to fly over and sit on Bai Xiao's face.

    Wen Ling checked Bai Xiao's body and patted the cub to tell him to stop messing around.

    "Stop playing with him. It's your other father anyway." He had already fully confirmed that this was Bai Xiao.

    Just why did Bai Xiao become like this?

    But finally Bai Xiao didn't die, which made his inner guilt much less. Although most of Wen Ling had no heart, he didn't hate Bai Xiao.

    After checking Bai Xiao's body, Wen Ling was surprised to find that Bai Xiao fainted just because he fainted from hunger?

    Hungry! faint! !

    This must be the first vampire in history to be stunned by starvation. Those vampires locked in the dungeon are still alive and kicking without eating for a year or two. How could Bai Xiao faint from hunger? This is not in line with the bloodline setting.

.Put Bai Xiao on his back and carry the cub in one hand, he is going to find a more suitable place to live.

    It is still possible to live in the wild during the day, but at night, the temperature here will be very low. It was getting dark, and if he stayed any longer, he would be frozen to death.

    But seeing the cubs jumping around, he wasn't afraid of the cold at all.

    He found a dilapidated log cabin. It should be the room left by the hunters in the past. When the snow season arrives, the house is empty.

    There are also some kitchen utensils, a wooden bed, and a ragged cotton jacket in the house. There was not a single firewood in the boiler, and the flint flints were cluttered aside.

    Wen Ling dragged the ragged cotton jacket out, brushed the dust off the quilt, and put it on Bai Xiao.

    The brat jumped on: the bed, sat on the quilt, and pressed Bai Xiao under his butt.

    Wen Ling patted the little brat on the head.

."Keep an eye on him. I'll go out and grab some food." I have to find some more firewood. The cabin is not warm at all. Without firewood, they would freeze to death