Chapter 73

The two hugged each other tightly for a while, then Wen Ling remembered something, stretched out his hand and looked at the empty palm.

    Nothing at all.

    After the flying chess completed its final function, it turned into a shining powder like stars and disappeared without a trace.

    It's like having a dream.

    If it wasn't for the person in front of him, Wen Ling must have felt that he was having a long, long dream.

    "Can you tell me everything now?" Bai Xiao was not surprised.

    When he first came to such a prosperous and unfamiliar world, he lost the glory and power he originally had.

    Wen Ling did not hesitate, and told Bai Xiao everything about it.

    It's not that difficult to explain, Wen Ling also found the original book with many chapters locked up and showed it to Bai Xiao.

.But I don't know if this is too bad, the whole book was blocked by the website. The author only sent a Weibo coldly.

    Ha ha.

    The following readers don't know why, they just think that the author is venting and blocking his website, and they comfort the author greatly, and together they denounce the spicy chicken website and the boss of the spicy chicken website who are harmonious with nothing.

    The author, Hem Ha Ha, responded to a comment asking if it was a spicy chicken site.

    You do not understand. This is the will of the world.

    Fans were completely stunned by this thoughtless remark. Then, no matter how the fans guessed, the author never answered. It's just that there is a little more vicissitudes in the eyes looking out the window.

    He was changed in one night, who can believe this kind of thing. At first, the content of the website was changed. He thought it was a conspiracy of the website. After knocking on the editor, he got a reply that the website did not know the website.

.He also felt aggrieved, and when he opened the manuscript on his hard drive, his back suddenly became cold. It is impossible that the website also hacked his computer and tampered with the content. He also googled various pirate websites, but couldn't find any pirated articles about this article, and it would be wrong to compare them.

    This unscientific! How could there be no plagiarism at all. It's no wonder that the current crackdown on piracy is doing so well.

    Seriously terrified!

    The author dare not think about it, the more I think about it, the more I feel that there is a huge conspiracy behind it.

    After that, the author kept all the relevant information of this book firmly in his heart, and never mentioned it again, and even had a publishing house discussing with him about publishing matters before and shied away.

    The ending has been magically changed, and it would be strange if the readers didn't scold him to death.

    Until the author almost forgot about it, a reader sent him a private message.

    Hello author, do you still remember Bai Xiao's book? .After Bai Xiao left, what happened to his country? I am very interested in this, I hope the author can answer it, thank you.

    The scarf id is Wen Duoduo's father.

    The author's back was cold, and he glanced back suddenly. No one, no one behind him.