Extra 5

The cp of the sisters of the universe support club didn't stand for long, and the master tried very hard to remove the cp by himself.

    She didn't even write half of the CP articles she chased.

    The small wall of the new station is very lively.

    She originally thought that Wen Ling would only participate in that episode, and then she should take the initiative to search for Wen Ling's program to watch it, or buy a ticket and fly to Wen Ling's troupe to watch the performance in order to see the real person.

    She had already checked all kinds of information on the wall and knew where Wen Ling's troupe was performing.

    Wen Ling's current schedule is not much, there will be performances about once a week. Also, there are some TV shows. In fact, the girls in the support club secretly looked forward to seeing if there was a chance to go to the Spring Festival Gala.

    The Spring Festival Gala is unpredictable, but Xiao Qiangtou's reasoning reality show has indeed attracted the attention of many people.

.He is handsome, he copes well, his thoughts are clear, and he does not hold back. In the end, the program team invited Wen Ling to participate in another program. This time, Wen Ling's lines and shots increased.

    The last time it was just an ordinary NPC, and he was not involved in the scene. He was the first passerby to exclude the murderer.

    This time the program team arranged for him an eye-catching identity - one of the murderers.

    This kind of show, inferring who is the murderer is a shining point. The murderer used his acting skills to deceive everyone, which is also a shining point.

    The program team was originally worried that Wen Ling would not be able to act, so they only assigned him the identity of one of the murderers. In case he was exposed early, the script would not end too early.

    Unfortunately, the other murderer is another cp who is in the back-up club. The program team also deliberately arranged it like this, which is full of topics.

.A bright murderer, a dark murderer. I am the shadow under your feet on your sunny path.

    Today's girls like to eat cp, and they can't eat food in front of people rudely. Otherwise, it will have the opposite effect, and it will become a corrupt operation.

    So there is knowledge in selling cp.

    Cp has to pick out the sweet and sour candy from some clues that seem to exist. Too much will make you greasy, and the process of finding sugar itself can make CP fans happy.

    The director is well versed in eye-catching routines and what topics are hot. However, the master does not cooperate.

    Hearing is too evasive! Don't take any arrows from another dear friend throughout the whole process, even if the other party clearly shows his good intentions.

    Wen Ling didn't pick it up, and concentrated on playing his innocent people.

    What to pick up, his family members are all angry! Who will fight with you. you stay away from me.

.The director took a look, okay, the sense of CP between the murderers is properly gone. But Wen Ling's acting skills are not bad, she really looks like an innocent crowd.

    For the sake of authenticity, the director did not let others know who the murderer was, and all depended on the guests' own reaction ability.

    At least so far, except for the staff who knew the full script and the two murderers, everyone thought Wen Ling was an innocent passerby.