Chapter 55

"I know you have a special way to contact Richard VI. You bring him a message." Bai Xiao said.

    Ace's brows were burning, and naturally, regardless of his loyalty to Richard VI, he hurriedly asked.

    "What do you want to say? Wang, whatever you say, I'll do it right away." Ace changed his words very quickly, without any hesitation.

    Wen Ling rolled his eyes at him, it was a dead wall, you fell too fast with the wind. This kind of person, even if he turns to him, he will not use it. But Bai Xiao's employment principles are obviously different from Wen Ling's.

    Wen Ling will not use people who have betrayed him. Once found, never leave the slightest sympathy. But Bai Xiao didn't use Wen Ling.

    Naturally, he wouldn't really trust those who had betrayed him. Bai Xiao doesn't care whether he is loyal or not, and what his character is. He just wanted to be usable.

.Or to be honest, Bai Xiao never cared about this because he never believed in others. No matter how flattering he is by his side, or how many years he has been with him, Bai Xiao doesn't trust him.

    It is precisely because he has never given trust, Bai Xiao never feels sad because of his subordinates' betrayal. In his mind anyway, these people were never on his trusted list.

    After all, the people he trusts so far are only two and a half.

    Apart from those who are young and ignorant, there are only those around.

    The half in my arms, I don't know if it is a person or something. He can play with it in his hand. Even though the demon had enormous energy, it was now just a soft lump of flesh in his hands.

    If he was even afraid of such a small meatball, he would be considered the king of his life. .There is also no need to reclaim his own throne.

    There is also...

    The corner of Bai Xiao's eyes glanced at Wen Ling's emotional face. Seeing that he hated Ace so much that his teeth tickled, he knew that Ace had a grudge against him.

    Bai Xiao gave Ace an order slowly.

    "Go and reply to Richard VI and say that I have colluded with the people around him. You don't need to name your name, and say that you haven't checked the specific name and name, but you only know that he is not low-level."

    Wen Ling turned to look at Bai Xiao, a little surprised in his eyes. Well, Bai Xiao was playing with this idea. I want to see them fighting.

    This is not a good way. Just can you really take the bait? Wen Ling bit her ear and asked Bai Xiao, avoiding Ace.

    The hot air was blowing on the tip of Bai Xiao's ears, itching, and Bai Xiao's ears suddenly turned red. .Wen Ling is no longer human, but the tricks of human beings that will hook people have not been forgotten.

    Wen Ling wanted to know what Bai Xiao was thinking, so he kept biting Bai Xiao's ears off and let him see what the real tricks of human beings are.

    Bai Xiao's mind was all on his red ears, and he only had a little mind to answer Wen Ling's question.

    "Richard VI is not a kind-hearted person. He is suspicious and suspicious, and is not kind to his subordinates."

    Wen Ling nodded while listening, suspicious and suspicious, which is probably a common problem of the superiors. Bai Xiao also has most of these flaws.

    Seeing that he nodded solemnly, Bai Xiao felt depressed in his heart. He really wanted to shake Wen Ling's head and ask him why you were shaking it. But he wasn't that naive after all, he lived for hundreds of years, and he was worried about a little face.