Chapter 57

Ornella's eyes widened, staring at Bai Xiao. He was not too young, he was even older than Bai Xiao one round. His experience is far richer than these stunners. Peg's character is reckless and careless, and naturally he can't feel the change.

    Peg just felt the change in the smell, but he didn't see anything more.

    Ornella didn't look at Wen Ling anymore, but said to Bai Xiao.

    "You bit him." Not a question, but a negative.

    Bai Xiao ignored him. Ornella didn't feel annoyed either, Bai Xiao's cold temper, he had experienced hundreds of years ago. This man has no heart.

    The blood race is inherently heartless. Bai Xiao was even more so. This person is not strong and doesn't really want anything in particular. Without it, there is no obsession, no flaws. Bai Xiao was originally a king without flaws.

.But now, Ornella felt that there was a flaw in Bai Xiao's body.

    The king who kicked over these old guys at such a young age is not shallow. Wen Ling's body was full of the smell of Bai Xiao. Ornella just smelled it.

    The difference between vampires and vampires is huge. Low-level vampires don't even deserve to be called vampires, they can only be called zombies. And the main culprit for the zombies to be born is the dirty low blood.

    Such blood enters the body and destroys the pollution.

    This is not the case with the pure and unsullied source blood. So far, there is no blood race that is purer than Bai Xiao.

    Ornella could feel that the source blood that entered Wenling's body was the purest. The owner of Yuanxue didn't think anything except Bai Xiao.

    That's why Ornella was shocked.

.Bai Xiao is a person with a lot of faults, cleanliness and furry, and a strong sense of territory, so strangers are not allowed to enter.

    It would be a dream to ask him to bite someone. The reason why Bai Xiao only eats the sap of the blood tree is because he can never accept that his teeth touch other people's skin.

    It was the first time that Ornella heard that Bai Xiao had bit someone, and she was so shocked that she didn't know what to do. She just kept looking at Wen Ling with her eyes, trying to see what was special about Wen Ling.

    Wen Ling: "..." It's inexplicable, what are you looking at?

    A flame burst out, and Ornella's beard was burnt clean. Fortunately, only the beard was burned, not his face. Ornella was furious, jumping with his feet, and glaring at Bai Xiao angrily.

    It was definitely his fire. This guy is very narrow minded!

    "You've been watching too long." . Bai Xiao said coldly, with a warning in his words.

    Ornella was angry, but he didn't dare to say it. He didn't dare to offend Bai Xiao. I thought that Bai Xiao had no place to turn over this time, but I didn't expect that he would still be able to stand here without any damage.

    What's more, he felt that the power on Bai Xiao's body was stronger, and the blood concentration was purer. The proof is that the pressure on Bai Xiao's body is even heavier. If it wasn't for Bai Xiao's intention to suppress the energy on his body, he was only afraid that he would succumb to Bai Xiao's feet on the spot and lose his face.

    Even when Bai Xiao was caught in the dungeon back then, Ornella never succumbed to Bai Xiao's feet. It was too humiliating in front of so many of his brothers.