Chapter 35

Because of the temporary episode, Wen Ling's psychological troubles, he simply changed the process. The tightly wrapped Bai Xiao got into the cabinet, and when he came out again, there was only a snow-white owl in a black top hat.

    In the cold eyes, there is arrogance and contempt for everything.

    Wen Ling waved his hand, and the originally proud snowy owl spread its wings and flew to the back of his hand. The pointed claws are retracted and lowered carefully so as not to catch the smelly skin.

    His human, he cherishes.

    The bird's beak gently pecked and rubbed the back of Wen Ling's hand, and the saliva was sticky, making the back of Wen Ling's hand a little itchy. He touched the snowy owl's fluffy head, and it felt so good.

    Earl Wright didn't know when to take his seat, watching with interest the interaction between the delicate-looking young man and the pet on the stage.

    "Who is that?"

."Dear Earl, that's the newcomer to our troupe - Wen, oh, and his little pet." Dean introduced enthusiastically.

    He has always spoken coldly, and this is a rare moment of enthusiasm, which is enough to see how much Count Wright is.

    That pet showed few faces, and was not particularly fierce enough to touch it. Smelling things are especially fierce.

    The bird, the boy, and the little doll.

    Dean glanced at the special seat—the one in the baby chair. Noisy and lively, when he saw his energy, he stood up with the armrest of the chair and jumped up and down.

    "Oh, smell. That's really a cute little guy." Earl Wright touched his chin with great interest.

    Dixie had an ominous foreboding. He pushed Dean slightly, feeling that what Earl Wright was asking was not quite right.

.It was not the first time they had performed at the Earl of Wright's mansion. The Earl of Wright is famous. Wealth can rival the country, and there are personal hobbies that are well known but kept secret.

    The count is so beautiful. good - verb.

    Hearing Earl Wright's tone as if he had encountered prey, Dessie was not very comfortable. He felt that it was not good. It's definitely annoying to smell.

    But Dean ignored Dixie at all, turned a blind eye to Dixy's reminder, and continued to chat and laugh with Earl Wright as if he didn't find Earl Wright's intention.

    "Dear Dean, can you introduce me to this lovely little beauty? I really want to meet this exotic beauty." Earl Wright's eyes sparkled.

    Dean travels in and out of the black and white world, and Earl Wright naturally knows that. He also doesn't mind that there is a human being from the outer world in his mansion.

.Even people from the dark world, but so what.

    Wen Ling didn't know what was inside, so he was called off the stage by Dean. He held the owl in one hand and Wen Duoduo in the other.

    Wen Duo Duo squatted down alone for so long, it was still distressing after all. Wen Ling didn't have any hatred for this piece of meat in his stomach when he first came.

    Always his own, this world is related to his blood.

    Moreover, he has taught most of the brat, and he has recently taught the little boy that he can even pull a few words from Deddy, and he is reluctant to throw it out.