Chapter 40

There is one return boat, and only at noon. Bai Xiao couldn't appear under the sunlight of the white world at all, even in the state of a snowy owl.

    In order to leave, Wen Ling put Bai Xiao into a black shading bag, leaving only a small opening for ventilation.

    After that, Wen Ling stuffed the small bag into Wen Duoduo's arms.

    Um. Improve the relationship between the two father and son. Bai Xiao was very dissatisfied with this, but he couldn't resist. Wen Duoduo also felt that it was impossible.

    He is the baby, why should he hold the blood father? Bully the devil!

    Wen Duoduo has no right to speak.

    "You are strong enough to hold it. You are not allowed to object." Wen Ling suppressed Wen Duoduo's protest and touched Wen Duoduo's thumb-length hair.

    Wen Duoduo was reluctantly carrying a small black bag. .The small bag was tied around his neck, but it was not heavy.

    The snowy owl is not big, nor fat, and it is fluffy, and it can be thinned out when the hair is removed. Wen Ling was carrying the luggage in one hand and holding Wen Duoduo in his arms with the other.

    The whole family was embraced by him. Really heavy to shoulder.

    Wen Ling intends to cultivate the relationship between Wen Duoduo and Bai Xiao. After all, these two are also father and son.

    As for himself. Wen Ling has always been a little pessimistic, taking ten steps and always thinking of the worst outcome.

    He was not originally from this world, and he might leave at any time. At that time, the father and son would have to live on their own. The devil cub has to be handed over to Bai Xiao. If the relationship between the two is not good, Wen Ling is worried that if he is not there, Bai Xiao will kill Wen Duoduo the next day.

    Or cultivate feelings.

.And Wen Ling also felt that the relationship was not right now. After he picked up Bai Xiao, it was because of the guilt in his heart. Now that Bai Xiao has regained his strength, his guilt should end.

    No guilt, no more ties, it's time to part ways.

    The reason why it's not like this... Wen Ling blamed Wen Duoduo for the reason. It's not that they have a common cub.

    As for Bai Xiao's previous kiss, Wen Ling chose to be too lazy to think about it. In fact, in terms of living comfort, Wen Ling still prefers White World.

    The white world is more like the world he originally lived in. The civilization here is more advanced, and there is sunshine that he likes. The dark world will be much colder, and listening to it is not used to it. He doesn't like dark places.

    it's too cold. Even the sun is fake in the dark world.

    However, neither Bai Xiao nor Wen Duoduo were from this world. .They shouldn't stay here. Even if there is no real sun in the dark world, they have to return to their homeland.

    So Wen Ling chose to go back to the black world. Of course, if there is a choice, Wen Ling is more willing to return to his homeland.

    "Wen Duoduo, look after your father. Don't lose it." Wen Ling reminded Wen Duoduo again and again.

    Wen Duoduo nodded obediently, but Bai Xiao in the black bag felt that it was so unpleasant. He also wants to be optimistic about a little devil cub who is less than a year old like Wen Duoduo.