Chapter 69

Wen Duoduo is too big. And it's still expanding.

    With one foot, he can make a footprint the size of a car, and with each step, he can smash things on the ground.

    This is something that Jiang Yier, the perpetrator, did not expect, which is completely different from the demon described in the prophecy.

    In the prophecy, the demon is powerful and evil, with a pair of black wings that cover the sky, and red eyes like blood. He is the end of the king and always has the power to devour.

    But in reality, what he saw was a naked giant chicken without feathers. Because there are no feathers, the wings are too petite compared to the huge body, and they look extremely pitiful.

    Jiang Yier slapped himself, his brain was broken, and he felt pity for the devil. Hearing that, he was burning with anger, and the anger caused black shadows to wrap around his body.

.But more than anger, it is complete distress.

    No matter what Wen Duoduo is, it's just his young son.

    Wen Ling tried to talk to Wen Duoduo.

    "Wen Duoduo, wake up, look at Daddy. Daddy is here!"

    Wen Duoduo's red eyes stared at him intently. The soles of his feet were enough to flatten Wen Ling, but Wen Duoduo just stared at Wen Ling and walked around Wen Ling. It didn't hurt Wen Ling.

    Everyone else thought that Wen Ling was going to be crushed. To know where Wen Duoduo went, no place was spared.

    Whether it was farmland or houses, everything was smashed and destroyed by Wen Duoduo.

    The King City of Tras was destroyed by Wen Duoduo in one day. Wen Duoduo is not afraid of any attack.

.Attacks from others were all shattered outside of Wen Duoduo's body.

    Wen Duoduo's body is like a layer of isolation, and everything close to it will be smashed and swallowed clean.

    People prayed to the king to destroy the demons, but got no response.

    Bai Xiao is not an emotional person. On the surface, he even seemed to dislike Wen Duoduo very much. Only Wen Ling knew that Bai Xiao was not like that.

    On occasions that others don't know, Bai Xiao will carry Wen Duoduo on his back like an ordinary father, give Wen Duoduo a bath, and tell stories to Wen Duoduo before going to bed.

    Usually his stories are very realistic and gory.

    Such as the story of a terrifying child who was eaten by a prince who was disobedient.

    Wen Ling could feel that Bai Xiao also liked Wen Duoduo.

.Wen Duoduo is their common child.

    "Duduo is still conscious." Wen Ling said firmly.

    The huge palace was destroyed, but Bai Xiao's room was intact, and the dense blood trees in the palace did not damage a single branch.

    Even Wen Duoduo did not devour the world as the prophecy said.

    Wen Ling remembered that the devil devoured the world and devoured every inch of the land. And now Wen Duoduo is just destroying, not devouring.

    Wen Duoduo has his own consciousness, and did not completely lose himself, becoming a demon without feelings, no thinking, and only devouring.

    He didn't choose to swallow it because he inherited Bai Xiao's cleanliness and nitpicking.

    Devouring a world isn't that tasty, he doesn't do that.