Chapter 4

Wen Ling's words caused a great uproar.

    Bai Xiao looked at him and smiled lightly. Wen Ling immediately trembled. In the original novel, Bai Xiao, the male protagonist, is moody.

    Seemingly peaceful, in fact, his heart is as hard as iron.

    Yes, definitely offend the male protagonist.

    I don't know if this cub is reliable. Little devil every day, I rely on you as your father. If you are useless at all, don't call me father.

    The little devil cub seemed to sense the idea of ​​the scumbag, and silently restrained his breath. The cub is still young, and the cub doesn't know anything. The cub doesn't fight or cause trouble, he's a good baby!

    Of course, no matter how restrained it is, it is of no use.

    The pit bull had already exposed him completely and thoroughly. It was cold, and it was all seen, and the little devil felt so insecure. .Besides—Bai Xiao had already felt it. It's just that he didn't expect this human being to be so frank and suspicious.

    Bai Xiao smiled and was so calm that he didn't react at all. In fact, I was watching Wen Ling's reaction.

    Wen Ling felt nervous like a drum, but no matter how nervous, her professional ethics never forgot the infatuated character of her performance.

    The corners of his lips were slightly raised, and there was still a little excitement of success, a little unbelievable surprise, a little shame, and greed.

    He is really dedicated. Compliment yourself!

    Fortunately, Wen Ling's acting skills are not bad. When I was young, being proficient in acting as a variety of identities was a compulsory course in that industry. In addition, there are make-up, dress-up, and voice-changing. Dressed to the extreme, it is said that there are men who disguise themselves as women, and people who enter the hotel to open a room are not found.

    Wen Ling gave her 99 points to her acting skills. .The rest is afraid of being too proud.

    Bai Xiao observed for a long time, but did not see anything wrong from Wen Ling's face. Of course it was impossible for him to believe it. The smell on the body is really good.

    As a king, he does not need to suppress his preferences. He just has the privilege.

    As for the discussion of the crowd - the king's ear need not hear it.

    "Listen to human beings. You have no right to object." The pitiful appearance of this human being only made him feel sweeter.

    Perhaps humans are such an animal. Sometimes it's pitiful, sometimes it's lovable, and sometimes it's scheming.

    The man in front of him is very interesting. Even if Bai Xiao has no bloodthirsty hobby, he still finds it interesting to tease him.

    Damn authoritarianism! Wen Ling wanted to beat the male lead dog head.

.Ace squeezed into the crowd and looked at Wen Ling's figure angrily. Ace is the Golden Retriever who encouraged Wenling in the first place. That idiot, what is he doing! ? Why not leave the palace?

    Damn it! He shouldn't trust human mouths, and shouldn't let Wen Ling leave alone. Did he take ecstasy medicine at that time? Obviously the boss had told him to watch Wen Ling leave.

    Ace recalled the scene at that time, and he was probably deceived by Wen Ling's tears and pitiful gesture. He declared that human beings are the most camouflaged and deceived animals in the world! To deceive a "pure" blood clan like him with tears!