Extra 4

Cp fans were quiet for a long time, and finally chose a better understanding of themselves.

    The painter's wife must be a fan! Now fans like to call idols as husband and wife or something.

    Even the male star's husband has a lot of fans.

    The voices of male fans calling their husbands at the concert are super loud, and even female fans are inferior. At her last concert on the wall, those male fans should not be too arrogant when they call their husbands.

    Wanting to understand this, fans immediately replied to Bai Xiao.

    【Are you also a fan of Smell! Fellow people! I'm also a fan of the smell ヾ(●`●) Wow]

    Bai Xiao pouted, and called Wen Wen, not allowed to call.

    [It's not impossible to take pictures, I have conditions. 】 Bai Xiao tapped the keyboard.

    【You said it! 】

    [Do not listen to any cp, only single person. .② You can't call him Wen Wen and any overly affectionate titles. ③Do not take astringent pictures. 】

    【Go, go, go! All according to the great meaning! 】For now, I have no choice but to agree to an unequal agreement. But it's okay to call in private.

    From this unequal agreement, fans have clearly realized that the original painter's wife was only after hearing about the poison.

    Fortunately, she is an omnivorous eater, and she mainly eats, hears, and listens, so she doesn't pick sides at all.

    Listening to the single-person picture is also required!

    Who let her find such a treasure at a glance. She has arrived and is ready to use this picture as the avatar of Wen Ling Station.

    She decided that she would set up a station for Wen Ling. So far, she is the only member. So she honorably became the stationmaster.

    Bai Xiao was very slow in producing the picture this time, and it took half a month to send the picture to the webmaster nicknamed [Wen Ling Cosmos Support Association].

.The stationmaster almost thought that Bai Xiao had forgotten about this. I heard that Bai Xiao has a bad temper. If he can't urge the draft, he simply doesn't draw, and the webmaster doesn't dare to urge him.

    She is not alone. In the past two weeks, she has recruited a number of people, including artists and painters. There are also many people who draw pictures for Wen Ling on Weibo, but the webmaster just feels that there is no charm.

    Either it looks like a small white flower, it looks like a white lotus flower, or it is a courtesan!

    Not like it at all.

    Although the first thing she saw was her looks, she gradually discovered something more connotative. She also went to make up a lot of magic videos, which are shiny. Although she looks very inoffensive on the outside, she is very aggressive when performing shows.

    Completely different from his appearance.

    So the stationmaster was still waiting for the painter named Wen Duoduo Dad to be great. .She just felt that this style of painting matched Wen Ling unexpectedly.

    Super cold and serious high-definition full-body big picture.jpg

    Although the quality of the picture is very high, the colors are rich and the details are perfect, and the expressions on Wen Ling's face are captured very well.

    This chapter is not over, click on the next page to continue reading

    By now, the black and blue high-waisted jeans showed very slender legs, and the black shirt was buttoned to the last button, which was somewhat unspeakable and forbidden.

    Originally, Wen Ling's appearance was a bit deceptive, and it was easy for people to think that he was an obedient good boy, but here Wen Ling revealed a trace of holiness in the purity, which seemed to allow no one to be offended at all.

    Still a scan of an oil painting.

    The head of the Space Support Association immediately thought of various oil paintings of the Virgin Mary in his mind.

.It's that sense of sanctity and inviolability, which makes them continue to lick, and it's offensive to lick more.

    But this picture is really good for listening.

    The wife is indeed a big hand in the airborne circle! Impressed!

    [Dada's painting is good~ It's more than expected, and I feel that the price is low. ] It obviously took half a month, and the scanned manuscript can see the feeling that it is not dry yet.

    Bai Xiao was very cold. Hua Wenling originally wanted to. He just doesn't want to draw CP. The people are his, what cp is there?

    Today's society is too impetuous. Bai Xiao thought in pieces.

    [I paint this painting for free, but I have conditions. 】

    Hearing the universe backup will be shocked! The wife doesn't even need money to paint for free? Sure enough, the fans of Wen Wen are right.

.【Wife ⊙▽⊙】The girl from the support club was surprised and forgot to change her name.

    【You set up a what will it be? 】

    【yes. Wen Ling's fan meeting, do you want to participate too? You are welcome to join our support club at any time. It's not a loss to hear and listen to the shares! Isn't he sweet? All come and explode ヾ~(≧▽≦)/~]

    fragrant. Of course fragrant. Bai Xiao grabbed Wen Ling's hand, took a deep breath, and the sweet fragrance lingered on the tip of his nose.

    There is always a scent that makes him infatuated. Of course, he would not share this fragrance with others.

    It's just that this fragrance is more than fragrance.

    The fragrance of the fans is really fragrant.

    Bai Xiao's fragrance is the fragrance on his body.

    【do not add. 】 Bai Xiao indifferently refused.

    【What does that mean? 】

.[In the future, I will be able to draw various pictures of Wen Ling, Sheng He posters, etc. for your support club for free. The condition is that the support club can only be related to Wen Ling alone, and no cp can appear. 】

    The support club was silent for a while, and the wife was indeed a poisonous one. This horrible possessiveness. Fortunately, since we made a station, we didn't plan to add others, so we can make another cp station.

    The girl from the support club responded quickly.

    [Okay, big~ Guaranteed to do it! It must only be related to Wenling. 】

    Bai Xiao's gloomy face was finally sunny, and he was quite happy.

    Dismantle his cp and let him go. .