Chapter 51

Bai Xiao decided to test Wen Ling, whose alias was "Duoba". He suspects that Wen Ling is not human.

    Wen Ling wanted to let Bai Xiao gain a little status in the family, and let Bai Xiao, who had never experienced the warmth of the family, get a little appreciation from his father.

    He was heartbroken for this.

    However, Bai Xiao had given up on his so-called father, and had no interest in pleasing his father. People's hearts are originally soft, and they will become hard when they practice too much. Bai Xiao's heart hardened day by day.

    "Give me the umbrella, I'll bring the umbrella." Wen Ling didn't want Bai Xiao to hold the umbrella. The stinky boy is not as tall as him at the moment. Hearing that, I felt a little bit happy in my heart.

    When Bai Xiao grew up, he was still half a head taller, which really hurt Wen Ling's male dignity. Now that he has the opportunity to be taller than Bai Xiao, he will naturally not miss this opportunity to show his strength.

.Hearing happily held an umbrella, acting as a protector. Bai Xiao walked beside him, trying to remind him that he didn't need to be covered.

    But seeing a little satisfaction on Wen Ling's face, Bai Xiao closed his mouth and stopped reminding him.

    "It is said that on the earl's birthday next month, your two younger brothers and one younger sister are putting a lot of effort into giving gifts to please him." Wen Ling said while saying, thinking that his cubs must not lose to them, "Nearby here Is there any suitable gift shop? I will take you to choose a good gift, and they must not compare to them."

    "I don't..." Bai Xiao just wanted to refuse. For a father like that, he doesn't want to bother to prepare any gifts. As for the past, his father did not keep his birthday in mind.

    However, halfway through the words, Bai Xiao closed his mouth.

    "Nothing?" Wen Ling looked at him sideways.

."Nothing." Bai Xiao smiled, "I know where it is, I'll take you there."

    Wen Ling was not suspicious, and followed Bai Xiao to a grocery store. The shop sells everything, from clothes and jewelry to food and beverages, there is nothing he doesn't have.

    Wen Ling felt that this was a bit like the predecessor of the supermarket. He put away his umbrella and walked into the store with Bai Xiao.

    "What does your father like, what would you like to give him? It's too cheap, it will be compared. I overheard your twins saying yesterday that they want to give your father a horse whip. What do you think?"

    "A good whip. He likes to ride."

    "I like horseback riding..." Wen Ling pondered.

    Bai Xiao picked up a watch and showed it to Wen Ling: "Do you think this is good-looking? Do you like it?" A very delicate watch, with a silver dial and inlaid with dazzling crystals, it looks very precious. .Wen Ling guessed that the price is also very high.

    The crystals above are all natural crystals. At this time, there are no artificial crystals, and natural crystals are still very expensive. Glancing at the clearly marked price below, it was indeed a figure he could not afford to climb.

    He murmured in his heart that Bai Xiao still valued his father very much. Such an expensive watch doesn't blink as if it doesn't notice the price at all.

    "Good-looking is good-looking. But..."

    "but what?"

    "It's too delicate. I don't really like something so delicate."