Chapter 6

The male protagonist's body is unbelievably cold. Wen Ling felt that even a blood clan who was born cold-blooded would not be like him. Probably because of his ability.

    The male protagonist pressed against his back, making Wen Ling feel like he was carrying an ice cube behind his back. He wanted to push the male lead away, but pushing away now would definitely annoy the male lead.

    Still don't die.

    The little devil finally came into play. After wearing it here, Wen Ling felt that this demon cub was too cowardly, not at all as cruel as a demon should be, cowardly like an unweaned puppy.

    Not useful at all. Wake up cub - your character is a little devil every day. It's useless for you to be like this, Dad will not want you as a cub!

    Little Devil: "..." It's not that I don't have it, so don't talk nonsense.

    Cubs - play the role of the devil! Hearing calls weakly!

.Perhaps hearing Wen Ling's call, the little devil finally used some power.

    Wen Ling felt that it was not cold at first. At first he thought it was adapting to the male lead's temperature. It was later discovered that it was the cubs.

    Warmth surrounds Wen Ling, who closes her eyes. The bed was warm and he was tired. It has been a long time since I slept well, and my soul felt tired.

    He didn't think about anything and fell asleep. In this strange world, with a strange man. This used to be a very dangerous thing. But he was too tired.

    Bai Xiao opened his eyes and let go of his hand gently. From the first moment he approached Wen Ling unconsciously after falling asleep, he woke up.

    However, he didn't want to lose face in front of Wen Ling, so he had to continue pretending to sleep.

    It smells really good. He really fell asleep just now. .Although it was short, it woke up immediately after touching the human body.

    After confirming that Wen Ling was asleep, Bai Xiao released the hand that was surrounding Wen Ling. He sat up and squinted at Wen Ling for a while. His eyesight was excellent and unimpeded at night.

    According to legend, long ago, only creatures with night vision could survive in the dark world.

    In the beginning, there were no humans here. The blood clan has good night vision, so they can survive on this continent and become strong. The outside world calls the black world the cradle that breeds demons.

    Bai Xiao's eyesight is particularly good. He could clearly see the human eyes blinking slightly. This human has very long eyelashes.

    Bai Xiao reached out and wanted to touch his eyelids to see if it was warm. The vampire's body is cold. Many vampires employ humans as their bed warmers.

.And Bai Xiao's body was colder than the average blood clan.

    He doesn't like the smell of humans, and has always been noncommittal about the noble bed warmers, with reservations. In short, he wouldn't want an extra person in his bed.

    No, he didn't like the smell of anything alive.

    But he smells so good. Bai Xiao lowered his head and took a deep breath on Wen Ling obsessively.

    The tip of the tongue licked his cheek. Like a hunter licking his prey.

    Warm, fresh, with the unique body temperature of human beings. Other humans don't smell bad, and some even exude a stench. he does not like.