Chapter 56

On the day Jiang Yi Er died, he did not understand a single problem. Why did the assassination of Richard VI leak out that year, so that Richard VI was prepared in advance.

    Who told Richard?

    The organization suffered a huge blow, and the losses were severe. It was another thing that did more damage to the organization than the failure of the plan.

    Because someone leaked the secret, people inside the organization became suspicious of each other. The atmosphere that was not very harmonious at first became more rigid.

    Mutual hostility, mutual suspicion, mutual suspicion that each other is the traitor who informed Richard VI.

    It's not that easy to recover.

    Richard VI got the news and annihilated an attack launched by the blood hunter in advance. He was supposed to be happy, but Richard VI didn't look so happy.

.The news is true. The news from Ace was not fake, so... Richard VI squinted at the people in front of him.

    Some of these people were old subordinates who had followed him since he had not woken up, some were old subordinates who had left Bai Xiao and chose to submit to him, and some were blood clan aristocrats rescued by Richard VI from the dungeon.

    These nobles are also the elders of Richard VI. They were all nobles who had been high-ranking in the Leno era, but they were defeated by Bai Xiao and imprisoned for hundreds of years.

    If Wen Ling was present, he would be able to recognize a few of them, the blood clans he had once invited to eat a pig's blood soup. Among them, the one who was vaguely the boss of their small group was called Onila, and the one who had teased Wen Ling was called Peg.

    These people are independent, divided into several small groups of forces. They hated each other and looked down on each other.

.Among these three forces, Richard VI naturally trusted the cronies he brought out the most, and then rescued these seniors from the dungeon. He believes that these blood races have been imprisoned in the dungeon by Bai Xiao for hundreds of years, and they must have a deep hatred for Bai Xiao, and it is very possible to share the same hatred with him.

    And the most distrusted is the old minister who originally worked under Bai Xiao's hands. These old subordinates naturally know that their identities are embarrassing.

    They don't have any good fruit to eat if they don't succumb to Richard VI. Besides, Bai Xiao has already fallen, and they really don't have much affection with Bai Xiao. Do they still need to "keep filial piety" for Bai Xiao? The choice to surrender is really a reasonable thing to do.

    But no matter how reasonable it is, it can't change the fact that they were originally Bai Xiao's old division.

.Richard VI did not fully trust them, and was always on guard against them, as everyone could feel.

    They are also unable to express their suffering, who makes people have to bow their heads under the eaves, and can only take one step at a time.

    And the nobles of Ornella and Pegg and his Lenore era did not get any benefit from Richard VI. Although it was not wrong that Richard VI rescued them.

    But after being rescued, they were not treated with any courtesy, but were discriminated against and despised. Richard VI didn't take them seriously. In his tone, there was always a kind of contempt, thinking that they were all old fellows of the old times that were outdated...

    Although Ornella's face didn't show anything, she sneered in her heart. At any rate, they were also changing characters back then, but now they treat them like cats and dogs, and they come and go as soon as they call it.

.Everyone was in a hurry and dispersed in a hurry. Ornella took his men back to the house where they now lived.

    Peg was very short-tempered, cursing along the way, cursing Richard VI for being a little bastard. In front of Richard VI just now, he had endured enough. If it were back then, he would have kicked him long ago, and he could still be bullied like this.

    This chapter is not over, click on the next page to continue reading

    />

    It's a pity that their status is gone now, and even the house they live in is so poor.

    In all honesty, the house that Richard VI prepared for them was actually pretty good. What Peg was dissatisfied with was why more than ten of them were crowded into one house.

    Before the change, he was alone, and he had more than a dozen houses in his hands.

    "Oh, so angry."

.As soon as Peg opened the door, he heard a familiar voice, his eyes widened, and he looked at the big and small in front of him in surprise.

    "Why are you here? You may not be too arrogant."

    Wen Ling put down the tea bowl, with a smile on his face, he saw the real owner of the house, and he was not ashamed of trespassing in other people's houses. He was still very generous, his butt seemed to be stuck to the chair, and he didn't move.

    "What are you angry about? I just borrowed a cup of tea to drink. It's worth being so angry. Anyway, there was a relationship." Wen Ling replied while licking the fur of the little cub in his arms.

    The little brat instigated him to change back to the appearance of a reed chicken brat, a shy little group, a little bigger than before, but it didn't fight much. It was the size of a fist, and Wen Ling could grab it with one hand.

.The fluff exploded like a small pom-pom, and it felt good in the hand. Wen Ling hadn't touched Bai Xiao's feathers for a while, so he had to use his son to satisfy his hunger.

    In the hour when the white owl turned into a bird, Wen Ling was almost always sleeping. This guy is really too much. He clearly deliberately made him sleep like a dead pig at that time, and he couldn't wake up no matter how he called.

    Thinking of this, Wen Ling picked up the teacup and took another sip.

    Pegg looked at the tea he was drinking, and his eyes widened again. Isn't this the good black tea he just found recently?

    hateful! How come this guy turned it over and brewed the tea himself like a master.

    Peg snorted coldly and sarcastically said, "I haven't seen you for a while. You are more talkative than before, your cheeks are thicker than before, and people are a little bit more annoying than before."

.Looking at the person sitting next to Wen Ling, he calmly looked more like the owner of this house. He was wearing a white robe with lace cuffs like rolls on a cake.

    In his hand he held a goblet with scarlet liquid in it. No fishy smell, not blood. Peg guessed it was the sap of the blood tree.

    Most vampires don't like the smell of blood trees.

    Bai Xiao is probably the few blood races in the world who like this taste. He planted the entire king of Terras with blood trees, which can be said to be a great deal.

    This person has never been someone who can suppress his preferences. He will enjoy it. As soon as he returned to the capital, he abandoned the animal blood such as pig blood and duck blood that Wen Ling made for him.

    Now listening to the blood on his body, Bai Xiao can only accept the smell of the blood tree. Although the former was sweet, Bai Xiao was reluctant to take a bite. .His precious treasure is very precious, and he does not want to hurt a single cent.

    Unlike Peg's thick nerves, Ornella is much more stable and quiet. When he saw these two people and the bird in Wen Ling's hands, the first thing that came to his mind was why none of them felt the presence of other people in the room before the door was opened.

    There was no breath at all, they covered all the breath.

    The second thing that Ornella noticed was that the human he had seen had turned into a vampire.

    Ornella was a little surprised and asked, "You're not human anymore? You..."

    The author has something to say: Three thousand failures today, continue to work hard tomorrow.